Bumped threads

Could threads automatically be closed after the thirty days? Would be nice if you could.
Unfortunately no. There isnt an auto lock feature.
I figured this had already been looked at. Thanks mojo.
  • bbkid
  • 05-10-2011, 05:27 PM
It is a good idea though.......
Sometimes relevant information is posted after 30 days and if so most likely the thread will remain open...

Other times it's just a bump. The bumps are usually closed.

It was discussed in the Dallas ML recently...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=201355
  • rwksl
  • 05-11-2011, 08:59 PM
MJJ and DeD, anything you can do to remind posters not to bump old threads would be greatly appreciated. It is such a frustrating waste of time to wade through old threads just to get to an irrelevant or stupid comment at the end of a stale trail of information. Thanks.
MJJ and DeD, anything you can do to remind posters not to bump old threads would be greatly appreciated. It is such a frustrating waste of time to wade through old threads just to get to an irrelevant or stupid comment at the end of a stale trail of information. Thanks. Originally Posted by rwksl
We do our best bro but in all honesty we can't "stop" them from being bumped...only take care of the situation once it happens

RTM's help out a lot too
DED, and MOJO,
Wish it could close at least. That way, if you do like I did and make a post you don't get points. I have never thought to look at a thread date, jus whether the title interested me...I'm sorry
DED, and MOJO,
Wish it could close at least. That way, if you do like I did and make a post you don't get points. I have never thought to look at a thread date, jus whether the title interested me...I'm sorry Originally Posted by hartboyz20
Your not the first and wont be the last so no prob bro.