With all this new talent.....

So this is more directed to the mongers out there, yall are quick to PM me on the down-low about a lady I met. It would be nice for yall to post some reviews as well. Even if they are not the best. At least we know that they are legit. Plus we know what to expect.
This site only works if we make it work. I have never failed to give good solid advice about anyone lady or monger.
Dallas has a wonderful group of people who keep their forums going. Let's make SBC just as good. Plus this is like guy gossip, it's our newspaper. Let's make it good.
Ladies I want yall to chime in and be more active too please. Love Kev
Garbage in; Garbage out. Heading to Shreveport for work. Definitely appreciate the solid feedback forum participants exhume. Hope to find a gem while in town.
The SBC board hasn't been very active in years. I used to get so much feed back during my tours when I first started in this hobby. Sadly it's died down more and more each year. I'm so thankful for the gents that see me regularly every time I come to town. You guys are the true MVP's and always such a pleasure to spend my time with.
Saw the new girl Janey today, checked all my boxes. I know all u butt guys r gonna like her
TK. Baby we NEED you here..
Yes she is amazing, I want to check out her doubles partner MISSY, just haven't been able to make it work yet..
  • sree
  • 11-09-2022, 07:49 AM
Will appreciate a link to Janey please.
https://alexandria.skipthegames.com/...d/492350828500
Any information on this lady Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
Not yet. Trying to get schhedules to align
Yes she is amazing, I want to check out her doubles partner MISSY, just haven't been able to make it work yet.. Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
U said previously u thought she looked like Carrie Ann, I think with that ass she looks more like cookie
TK. Baby we NEED you here.. Originally Posted by Just a normal guy

I know baby. I'm trying to get it all worked out soon. The little one took sick and I had to postpone my plans on top of the brother wrecking his truck. Smh. Both are fine. I'll work it out soon love
Anyone with a link to Janey?
Anyone with a link to Janey? Originally Posted by Kissing Bandit
Go look at the review that I did on her you should have all the information that you need from there
https://alexandria.skipthegames.com/...d/492350828500
Any information on this lady Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
So, I have never quoted my own post so this is new. Stay away....
I was in Many LA and if you're familiar with the area Leesville is about a 40 minute drive away. So I reached out and said what the hell i'll track on down to Leesville! What a disaster this was! She gave me the address she gave me the room number I showed up and three other dudes were scattering around trying to figure out how to climb out the windows so they wouldn't be seen by me I don't know if this was boyfriend's pimps or what I just know one of them climbed out the apartment Window the other one had the balls to walk out the front door and say have fun dude! A bunch of red flags to say the least she said come on in I hesitantly walked in the door with the door still open and another dude scrambling around on the inside of the house and her running around as confused as all get out. Her saying I'm sorry my phone died I wasn't expecting you yet. Even though she gave me the address and the apartment number. Oh well I did the old I forgot something in my truck I'll be right back routine. Needless to say I did not come back! She is probably very legit as far as someone to have sex with not to worry about LE, but definitely not someone I'm interested in. Her pictures are about 10 years old. Decent looking older woman but still with everything else going on not my cup of tea!!!

Oh how much fun my dick gets me into!! I love Junior LOL

I am now headed to Shreveport and damnit I am going to find some pussy today!!
LMFAO Soldier Boy you never cease to amaze me. Should probably stop thinking with your dick and think a little bit more with your main brain considering the fact that you still ain't got no pussy