Eros HOFO: Carla

Wondering if anyone's seen this chick?

European blonde woman. Messaged her and she told me her rates, which I find to be expensive. Wanna know if anyone's seen her and if she's worth it.
Half of the photos look like another girl. (Or is it just me)
If I had to make a bet, it’d be closest to the first pic w the flattish lower half only add 30-40 lbs more to the actual product. Think I’d win that bet
  • RH345
  • 05-18-2024, 05:11 AM
Anyone take the dive ..?
She’s real I saw her last time she was in town. She’s cute, it’s def her.
Not sure if anyone actually saw her this time around. I've been watching her ad for a month and never found the time to make it over there. (I'm in NEO) She allegedly came to Cleveland for yesterday and today. I made an appointment with her on Wednesday for 2 hours last night the 23rd here. She sent me one hotel address when I made the appointment. Sent me a second one at noon the day of and then 2 hours before our scheduled time cancelled saying there was a gas leak and the police were all over the place. I drove by the hotel right before our scheduled time, saw the coast was clear and texted her back. She acknowledged that it was now clear but she was too tired or not in the mood or some BS. Glad I didn't have to drive 2 hours each way to get my time wasted.
Well, she's already left PA, but I better be fair. I made another appointment with her for today and she kept this one. Had a wonderful time. She is the girl in the photos. Very cute, sweet, banging body. Would recommend, fwiw.