Back in the day.......

In another thread, mutualpleasur2 made an amusing comment about how he no longer looks like David Cassidy. Got me to thinking about the guy I see in the mirror every morning when I shave. You ladies who have met me will laugh, but in my early 20's I had a wrestling scolarship to a (then) Big 8 school. I was 5'10", weighed 145 lbs, could military 180 & bench 330. I had long, thick, wavy golden hair and played guitar in my spare time. I looked like Peter Frampton.

Alas, my beautiful body has long since turned against me. LOL.

So guys, I believe most of us are in our 40's or older. Lets give the ladies a laugh. What famous guy did you most resemble "back in the day?"
And I looked like one of Peter Frampton's body guards.
The guy I looked like is dead already and hasn't been famous in so long that probably only the old ones around here would recognize his name. Now if I could only remember....
Frampton was a good looking guy when he was younger. I find him more attractive as an older guy now.
Frampton was a good looking guy when he was younger. I find him more attractive as an older guy now. Originally Posted by MsElena
Yep......much more handsome to me now.
He looks like Donald Sutherland now. Saw him in '92. He was just in Council Bluffs.
David Clayton Thomas...sing like him, too...

Then there's Danny Devito lol
I never looked like someone famous...Hell, if they looked like me, they wouldn't have become famous in the first place.

Good thread OP
At least Frampton is a recognizable artist. Only person I've ever been compared to is Flea the bassist from redhot chillipeppers. This comes from multiple independent sources, so it has to have some truth.
I can see it Peach. If I give you a bass, will you go crazy like he does?
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
LOL! I laughed so hard at this I started coughing smh.
Who did I used to resemble? Hmmm... No one that I know of but I had a twin in Lincoln!
I used to be thin, muscular and studly... I was!! (Lol @ me!!) After I quit "working" for a living and got into my career of choice, I no longer walked 15-20 miles or more per day and the physical effort I expended became much less as well... I started to grow out... not in a good way... These days, Fred Flintstone comes to mind... Sad but true...
I had a few people say I looked like Clint Eastwood when I was younger. I had thicker wavy hair that I combed back and I am tall. Older now and thinner hair. Shit I may look like he does now.