Help with Tin Eye

Need a little help with Tin Eye. I've done some searches. The results say zero matches. Is that a good thing?
Usually can't see much with a tin eye.

Tinyeye is used to check to see if photos appear in many locations on the internet. A lack of hits is usually a good thing. That said, I am not proficient in its use and if you are new to it, I would say that you need to play with it. I have heard people claim no hits, and then next guy say they got hits on same photo. (it does seem like a really neat tool for screening purposes, screening of ladies that is.)
usually if you get no hits......that can be a good thing...but not always.
If you're using it to try to evaluate whether photos are of the actual person you want to see and not a bait and switch/scam, and there are zero results or no results that don't match up with the same info (ads, phone number, website, etc.), then that's a good thing.

But it's not a perfect program -- you can get "false negatives", so further research is a good idea.
Need a little help with Tin Eye. I've done some searches. The results say zero matches. Is that a good thing? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
http://www.tineye.com/faq#what
Thanks. I know there is no way to determine if the photo is the girl until she opens the door. However, I do know Tin Eye can ferret out if a photo is plastered all over the web. I'm assuming zero hits is an indicator that the photo in question is genuine. I tested a photo known to have multiple hits and got the results anticipated. I then uploaded the pics I wanted research on and got no hits.

I did the Tin Eye search because a couple of hotties on BP showed up and were offering duos. Looks like their photos check out but they have no reviews. Don't know if they are worth TOFTT.