Specials?..More time? or Less Money?

When it comes to Provider Specials...Which do the hobbiest prefer?
  • oden
  • 09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
More time for me!
Both-- seriously. That would be a special that would definitely get you more business.
either or ..... thats what makes a special so special :P
Any special (time or money) would be appreciated.
More time... I hate being rushed out the door
More Time but not where it involves more talking in less fucking.
Buy one get one is always best....
Buy one get one is always best.... Originally Posted by cumalot
Yes, I know a lot of ladies who give their regulars 2 rounds MSOG for the price of one hour. That 2 rounds is usually 90 minutes to 2 hours. And they get a lot of repeats that way too....
More time... I hate being rushed out the door Originally Posted by pipefitter73
More Time but not where it involves more talking in less fucking. Originally Posted by shorty
+1 with more time. Although iam a provider so my opinion doesn't matter. I do belong to other large active review forums and most guys i've spoken to on other forums always tell me don't want to be rushed and they prefer extra time.
A little more time to rest
Yes, I know a lot of ladies who give their regulars 2 rounds MSOG for the price of one hour. That 2 rounds is usually 90 minutes to 2 hours. And they get a lot of repeats that way too.... Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Exactly.
I said more time. It's not about just getting a nut. It's the overall experience.

BUT-->> The additional time needs to be used well. An extra 15 minutes or half hour of hearing her talking about the weather is NOT well-used time. I've had 30 minute sessions that were much better than some 1-1/2 hour sessions. It all depends on how the setting and the chemistry is in said session (be it illusional chemistry because she really knows how to make it seem like she's having a blast, or real chemistry because the two of you actually do 'click').
Specials = More PUSSY time (whether it cost$ more or NOT)

I am well-versed in many subjects and love discourse and/or debate but in the proper forum. This is not the forum (BCD)...for her (see current avatar), I like when she sits on my face regardless of the outcome of the remainder of time...That (extra) PUSSY time is critical and THAT can be considered a "Special" delight each and every time.
A girl can always offer both: a monetary special OR a half hour extra time, and let the client choose.