Julie is soooo funny!!!

Since my face insists on popping up no matter what, I thought I'd take some goofy pics to share with everyone since this is the comedy section and I can't think of any good jokes. Hope you all get a good kick.

Yours truely,
Julie
Guess they weren't funny enough eh? well, i shall try again a little later....
Gah, I am sooooo bored!!! I shall just talk to myself since my dog is ignoring me.
lol, Vix, you're too cute. I think I know you. You were my first french kiss.

Wait, maybe it wasn't you.

I was 11, she was 10. We agreed to meet at a park so no one would know we liked each other. It was spring and she was looking foxy in her pretty sundress. Me, I was looking cool wearing sunglasses, had my swagger on! We sat close and ere very quiet. I was nervous as I pulled her toward me and leaned in for that first kiss.

My lips met her soft moist lips and all was going well. Then I slipped my tongue in.

It shocked her so bad, she immediately crossed her legs, breaking my sunglasses!
Julie...don't let that uppity dog get you down, he's probably just feeling superior...he knows you can't lay on the floor and lick your privates. If I were there, we'd show him a thing or two!

ps: I especially liked the pic where you were thinking about me.
Wasn't very comical, but thanks. I like pictures of pretty girls.
Wow, great eyes!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-17-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm looking forward......

Please feel free to share as many photos as possible 'till we cum together!
lol, Vix, you're too cute. I think I know you. You were my first french kiss.

Wait, maybe it wasn't you.

I was 11, she was 10. We agreed to meet at a park so no one would know we liked each other. It was spring and she was looking foxy in her pretty sundress. Me, I was looking cool wearing sunglasses, had my swagger on! We sat close and ere very quiet. I was nervous as I pulled her toward me and leaned in for that first kiss.

My lips met her soft moist lips and all was going well. Then I slipped my tongue in.

It shocked her so bad, she immediately crossed her legs, breaking my sunglasses! Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
lol i promise i won't break your glasses.
Julie...don't let that uppity dog get you down, he's probably just feeling superior...he knows you can't lay on the floor and lick your privates. If I were there, we'd show him a thing or two!

ps: I especially liked the pic where you were thinking about me. Originally Posted by Mossman
haha thanks mossman. yep i believe the pic came out nicely
Wow, great eyes! Originally Posted by oralee

thanks oralee
I'm looking forward......

Please feel free to share as many photos as possible 'till we cum together! Originally Posted by MrGiz
haha, get your mind outta the gutter MrGiz. I don't need you spoiled before we even meet
lol i promise i won't break your glasses. Originally Posted by LAVixian
OMG, You're pics are very good. What a beautiful face. I hope you smile really big when I show up with whipped cream.
OMG, You're pics are very good. What a beautiful face. I hope you smile really big when I show up with whipped cream. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
only if you promise to lick off
  • MrGiz
  • 04-17-2010, 11:18 AM
.... only if you promise to help whip it up!
.... only if you promise to help whip it up! Originally Posted by MrGiz
there u r, always disappearing and popping up at last minute lol.