question for a new account

• qfwm
  • 10-04-2017, 06:54 AM
This may not be the right place to ask, so any direction is good.

I had another account on eccie, user name admin, that i had paid for premium access. On Saturday got an email from eccie webmaster saying my account had been disabled because they did not want me to use that user name. No trouble, I just started a new account.

Now my question is how do I get a refund for the other account? Or perhaps eccie could put the remainder of the premium time on this new handle QFWM.

I have sent this same question through the contact us link on this site, but no answer.

Any help is truly appreciated.
can you help me figure out how to right a review i am new also
This may not be the right place to ask, so any direction is good.

I had another account on eccie, user name admin, that i had paid for premium access. On Saturday got an email from eccie webmaster saying my account had been disabled because they did not want me to use that user name. No trouble, I just started a new account.

Now my question is how do I get a refund for the other account? Or perhaps eccie could put the remainder of the premium time on this new handle QFWM.

I have sent this same question through the contact us link on this site, but no answer.

Any help is truly appreciated. Originally Posted by qfwm
QF, go the Board of the city in which you're located. Go the Questions For the Staf Forum and put your question in a thread there. One of the Mods. on that Board will get back to you.
can you help me figure out how to right a review i am new also Originally Posted by Longfatcock
LFC. I see you are in Dallas. Therefore, go to the Dallas Board, then go to the Independent Provider Review Forum. You will find a Sticky near the top titled Sample reviews by gman44. Open it and read it. Then write your review.
  • qfwm
  • 10-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Thank you Doc. I have posted in that area.
Welcome guys ❤