Explain to me

• KCJoe
  • 07-25-2012, 09:30 AM
The other morning I was taking someone home and they wanted to stop at Starbucks to get a cup of coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker, so Starbucks is not someplace I ever go to. Went thru the drive thru, and after paying $5 (FIVE DOLLARS!) for a cup of coffee, noticed a tip cup. I always felt that tipping is required when you're being waited on, not at a drive thru.

Am I just a cheap bastard, or will we soon be seeing tip cups at McDonalds?
... after paying $5 (FIVE DOLLARS!) for a cup of coffee, noticed a tip cup. ... Originally Posted by KCJoe
They've been doing this for years. And for years, I've been ignoring the cups. I tip anywhere for any service that is beyond my expectations. But like you, my expectation at the drive through is "I hand you money, you hand me drink." If they figure out a way to improve on that, I'll use the tip jar. Until then, well, I'm afraid not.

Good post.
There is a tip cup at Pancho's as well... Their drive thru is open 24 hours 7 days a week. I often drop an extra dollar or some change in there when I swing through there late at night.
Lazy bastards have a tip cup everywhere. Some cashiers barely give you a glance and expect a tip. I tip when the service warrants it and it usually does.
At Sonic drive thru last night, my cute lil cashier had the tightest stretch pants covering the tightest round booty you would ever want to see.

Her bright Green eyes were beautifully complimented by the green in her uniform top.

Smiled brightly with gleaming white teeth straight as her daddy's money could buy.

She took a long time getting my order, bending into the ice cabinet several times.

When a dirty old bastard gets service like that,.... Cha-Ching !!
At Sonic drive thru last night, my cute lil cashier had the tightest stretch pants covering the tightest round booty you would ever want to see.

... Originally Posted by LoveWomen
That was my daughter.

(jk).

+1 for a California at Panchos. :-) Except the one in Blue springs is much better than the one on 87th in OP.

Her bright Green eyes were beautifully complimented by the green in her uniform top.

Smiled brightly with gleaming white teeth straight as her daddy's money could buy.

She took a long time getting my order, bending into the ice cabinet several times.

When a dirty old bastard gets service like that,.... Cha-Ching !! Originally Posted by LoveWomen
Maybe she needed a sugardad, lol.