Name: lexi former RTR
User ID:: NA
Phone: 8178806864
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...e-cceb481d1c0f
City: crowley
State: Texas
Address: super sleaze and fleas motel
Activities: bbbj daty face fuck mish doggy dirty talk CIP back rub, finger bangin, SS greek CIA
Hair Length and Color: stringy dirty blonde in a ball cap
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: skinny white girl in distress, no makeup, ball cap, pretty smile, big sad eyes, clean shaven snatch, nice legs
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2022, 02:11 PM
Top notch!
Very nice!
  • Kaiju
  • 09-21-2022, 09:26 PM
Did you actual give that many roses? Looking at the ad I’m assuming you went top level.
Nice review thanks just reading it make my dick hard!
Good review! Are those her real pics?
Those are her pics back when she was more healthy. I think she may be underweight right now. The way she gobbled up my cock she seemed hungry
Nice!!
I know she is down for a gangbang. Probably 5-8 guys max. There is not much she will not do.
I'm always intrigued by details offered up on these wonderful providers by guys who have no encounters listed on this site. (But plenty of posts). Perhaps they get their recon from "anonymous sources". Doesn't impact me one way or another. Guess I'm just not sure of the value of random observations from the bench.
I'm always intrigued by details offered up on these wonderful providers by guys who have no encounters listed on this site. (But plenty of posts). Perhaps they get their recon from "anonymous sources". Doesn't impact me one way or another. Guess I'm just not sure of the value of random observations from the bench. Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
Well I am not too worried what you think or believe.
She looks cute in those pics. Kinda college girl like.

She was really with Red Table before? Wow!

I’d fuck that ass too. Nice review.
Ive seen the provider in the link/add thats Victoria15 the number listed is different from what she has given me and typical incall would be a nice Airbnb. Things dont add up, even the activities listed are different. But times change, I could be wrong.
I’ve known her since she was Victoria during the good ole relax days. Wasn’t thrilled when that place went under and her rates went up another 100 for me. I think she posts more for her ad nowadays. But we go way back I’m her “friend not just a client”
But we go way back I’m her “friend not just a client” Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
dudes make fun of men for treating girls like anything better than worthless whores but then they complain about a lack of "passion" from them

good for you