NCNS By CherryBlossom

Her showcase: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=97229

Cherry sent me a PM introducing herself. Said she liked the reviews I have written and was wanting to earn one of my reviews. Of course I was flattered and returned her PM promptly. We exchanged more PMs and I sent her a Preferred411 PM to facilitate screening. I followed up with a phone call on Nov. 11 and after a brief conversation we agreed to an appointment at 9 a.m. today (Nov. 12). She gave me the general location of her incall and I agreed to call her around 8 a.m. to confirm the appointment and to get directions to her hotel.

At 8:15 a.m. I called and after several rings it went to voicemail. I left a message and asked her to call me back. No response. At 8:45 a.m. I again called and after several rings it went to voicemail. I left another message and asked her to call me back. No response. Finally at 9:15 a.m. I called again and again it went to voicemail. I left a final message that I was disappointed that she had stood me up and that I had driven 100 miles to see her.

It is not often that I have providers NCNS me but it has become very annoying. Last time it was with Paige Morrow and I should have reported it but I didn't. I will no longer turn the other cheek. If I receive an NCNS from a provider I will report it.
Always report on a provider good or bad, because that's the only true way that a hobbyist can decide to see a provider or not, had planned to see her next week, will now skip, JR
Ditty, I think you've done well to report what happened and specifically to put it in the Co-ed forum rather than the Lounge. If Cherry has a good explanation, she can post it here so we all see how she handles things like this. She could turn this negative into a positive. We'll see.
awww i am sorry that happened to you
you should have called me i am a ton of fun
and i would never no show you doll
xoxo jae
sorry that happened babe..I know you & you deserve THE BEST!
Sorry you did the long ride for nada.

Please remember to keep things civil here. No one has made any rude comments; I'm just heading things off.

HID
Don't be bummed out, Ditty.

Don't feel so special about being contacted by CherryBlossom. I have a feeling a lot of guys here got that same PM! I know I did and EVERYONE knows I'm nothing to write home about. lol

Better luck next time.
MM
Don't feel so special about being contacted by CherryBlossom. I have a feeling a lot of guys here got that same PM! Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I got the same spam PM, but being over 500 miles away, I didn't bite. If I had, an NCNS would really suck.
I feel your pain. It has happened more than once to me as well....I always have to drive 100 - 180 miles one way to have fun depending where I go.
  • Colby
  • 11-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Why anyone would want to NS a wonderful man like you is beyond me! It is totally HER loss!!!! Hugs babes!
Just wondering if you informed her how far you were driving to see her? It does'nt excuse her behavior for a second if you didn't, but is especially damning if you did. I also received one of those p.m.s and this behavior certainly caught my attention.
Just wondering if you informed her how far you were driving to see her? It does'nt excuse her behavior for a second if you didn't, but is especially damning if you did. I also received one of those p.m.s and this behavior certainly caught my attention. Originally Posted by jeep88
No in this case I did not inform her beforehand how far I was driving. I have done it in the past when I was seeing someone new but I did not do it this time.
Hello ALL. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have an AMAZING New Year!

I don't usually read anything other than reviews and alerts. Anyone that knows me in this hobby knows I don't get caught up in all the extras on this and other hobby sites. I'm glad DittyChaser told me he made the NCNS Post. Thank you sweetie and again. I apologize.

TO ALL here are the facts:

1. I have NOT and will NOT intentionally NCNS a verified / established hobbyist without canceling.
2. We set an appointment.
3. For some reason the appointment did not happen.
4. I sent him an apology and offered to travel to him.
5. He accepted the apology but, it wasn't a good time for him to have me come to him.
6. As I told him I thought he was a NCNS. He listed me as a NCNS.

Unfortunately, We did not meet. I think we both are putting it behind us.

Other topics brought up - FACTS:

1. YES. In an effort to set myself apart and generate good business I did send out a FEW messages to established hobbyist.
- The messages were sent to a FEW gentlemen after I read some of their reviews and I though him and I would hit it off.
2. Except for 1 individual ALL the feedback I got back on my messages was positive. I even got good feedback from Moderators.
3. I guess it back fired and was turned into something negative.
4. I apologize if I offended anyone by sending them a PM or not sending them a PM.
5. YES. I’ve been in the hobby for less than 6 months and like most people I’ve made a mistake or few. So, please HELP me by sending me a PM and don’t PERSECUTE me.

Muah!

Cherry
Don't be bummed out, Ditty.

Don't feel so special about being contacted by CherryBlossom. I have a feeling a lot of guys here got that same PM! I know I did and EVERYONE knows I'm nothing to write home about. lol

Better luck next time.
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
You know you are special... everyone wants to be able to say that they know the Muffin Man
Well..... thank you so much, Ms Drake! Now that we have been properly introduce, feel free to PM me anytime! lol

MM