Birmingham cancelled

I'm sorry everyone but my Birmingham trip is cancelled. I had an accident in Richmond and broke my left foot and I have a grade 2 sprain of my right ankle. So it looks like I will be recouping in Huntsville for awhile since I can't travel.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
We've never met.....sorry for your accident, if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Sucks to be away from home sick/ill........
Coming back to the H-ville for a little therapy time!!!
Hope you have a speedy recovery.
You nice gents take care of the lovely lady in Huntsville.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Cassie.
Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and concerns. Yes Paddy Daddy I'm in Huntsville to get better. Michelle Candel gave me no option in it lol. I really want to give thanks to Michelle Candel, Filipinajuju and Kynsley Morgan during all of this. Kynsley for her emotional support and making sure I got on the Amtrak. Filipinajuju for coming to the hospital in Richmond to take me to my hotel, going and getting my meds and coming to my hotel room every morning to help me get around and do things I needed to do. And for keeping a check on me during my travels. Michelle Candel for insisting that she helps me recover. For driving to Birmingham and picking me up and inviting me into her home to heal. You women are truly amazing and I am blessed to have you as friends. Gentlemen these are truly unselfish ladies and it would be an honor for you to spend time with any of them. When they saw a fellow sister in need of help they didn't hesitate and refused no for an answer.
cassie thats awful , I'm so sorry this has happened to you, ill be in huntsville in 10 days should i bring you a bottle of crown, for medical purpose only- like we can massage your feet with it so they will feel better faster.

lovestolick66
LMAO lovestolick that does sound good.
will you still be there on the 17 th.
More than likely yes
Cassie I hate to hear about your wreck I'm glad you ok. Give me a call while your here if you want.