Alyssa xoxo?

Does anyone know if she is still coming this weekend?
Not sure
I have a two hour with her tomorrow night so I just sent her a P411 message to ask if we are still a go for tomorrow...
I got confirmation she is still coming.
Did she get banned?
Her showcase states "Banned" and she has not posted any threads in two days.....strange!
Guys
I did just talk to her... She is coming to Beaumont tomorrow. She had one appointment cancel so she only has one spot open. She said the only way to get ahold of her is to contact her P411.... Her account on here did get banned only until next Friday...... so if you want to see her this weekend the only way to get her is P411 and she only has one spot open.
  • TheDr
  • 05-01-2014, 09:47 PM
LMFAO, calm down fella's! The little rebellion got herself banned for ten days so she can't communicate via Eccie.

Plz treat her well. We kinda like her hot ass down here.
No doubt she is my girl! Just not sure if I'm gonna be able to see between boy and girls ballgame. I was hoping she was gonna get here earlier Friday before I leave. Saturday I'm booked maybe Sunday. As long as our Beaumont guys take care of her, she will be back. No way should our Beaumont guys pass her up. There is no doubt one of the best in the hobby. I've never had one like her!
Where's the reviews?
Where's the reviews? Originally Posted by Ironmann2
Here you go: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=191007