Oral Sex is Illegal

I bet the title caught your attention.... Don't worry guys and gals, oral sex is legal in Texas; however, if you find yourself in one of the 18 states listed below I wish you luck. Now for you ladies who have more than 6 dildos in Texas, say hello to Mr. Felony. I agree with that law, those things can be dangerous lol

http://cornellsun.com/node/18235

Funny Sex Laws

While “doing the nasty” is usually considered to be a personal affair (unless it involves money and/or a president), some states take it upon themselves to make sure all is well in the world of sexual intercourse.

For instance, oral sex is illegal in 18 states. Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C. consider people who give or receive oral sex to be criminals. In Georgia, those convicted of oral sex can be charged with no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment. Yikes.

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether.
WOW thats some crazy as shit...At first i thought this was bull shit till i pulled up the link. SMFH
I bet the title caught your attention.... Don't worry guys and gals, oral sex is legal in Texas; however, if you find yourself in one of the 18 states listed below I wish you luck. Now for you ladies who have more than 6 dildos in Texas, say hello to Mr. Felony. I agree with that law, those things can be dangerous lol

Funny Sex Laws

While “doing the nasty” is usually considered to be a personal affair (unless it involves money and/or a president), some states take it upon themselves to make sure all is well in the world of sexual intercourse.

For instance, oral sex is illegal in 18 states. Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C. consider people who give or receive oral sex to be criminals. In Georgia, those convicted of oral sex can be charged with no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment. Yikes.

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether. Originally Posted by aavalos3078
I knew things were better in Texas..so many naughty people so little time..as for the dildo's looks like Im in trouble.. Its illegal in Louisiana ? oh well guess Im gonna break the law when I tour there in september..Ciest La Vie !!!
Some things are worth the risk . Allison you definatly are .
wow.
Some things are worth the risk . Allison you definatly are . Originally Posted by MrClark
Aww thanks...you would know !!! but I think you need to brush up on your french...ijs

Funny Sex Laws

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether. Originally Posted by aavalos3078
Honestly I think these asinine laws were implemented in racking up charges on working girls. Also used to harass members of the LGBT community. What I think is interesting is no one has taken any of these laws up to the SC in those states. Guess they are counting on people to be embarrassed should they be caught doing any of these things? These things don' t make news and every single one of the judges and officers and elected officials are guilty of all of those laws.

Some things are worth the risk . Allison you definatly are . Originally Posted by MrClark
What risk does she present?
You may get aDICKeded.I know I can't spell .I hope you get the message.
Seriously ??? I think he meant it was worth the risk of breaking the law for me to give him my legendary body draining bbbjtcim...
You may get a DICKeded.I know I can't spell .I hope you get the message. Originally Posted by MrClark
No worries babe everyone else knows what you meant...and yes I know a few who are adickted to my skills...
Looks like its time for a road trip with Allison Amy Dayna and Nikki! Y'all climb in the Hummer
Looks like its time for a road trip with Allison Amy Dayna and Nikki! Y'all climb in the Hummer Originally Posted by imabout2

Im ready whenever you are babe....well make a imabout2 sandwhich..yummy !!!