WHEN FUCK HEADS ....

Get away with treating a provider like she isn't worth two pennies rubbed together.

GENTS COME TO VISIT AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

FUCK HEADS COME TO VISIT AND LEAVE GIRLS BLEEDING VAGINALLY !!!!

YES WE GET PAID TO DO WTF WE DO BUT WE DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BEING DISRESPECTED OR STOMPED ON.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!

NOW BECAUSE ONE RUDE STANK ASS TOILET PAPER IN HIS ASS NASTY VULGAR FUCK WROTE WHAT HE WROTE. THE OTHERS WANNA JUMP IN THE BAND WAGON AND HOLD HIS DICK WHILE HE TALKS SHIT.

WHILE YOU ALL ARE HOLDING HIS PRICK, KNOW THAT ONE OF THE LADIES WAS HOLDING HER STOMACH AND SCARED FOR A WEEK FROM HOW SHE WAS TREATED BY THE FUCK HEAD THAT HAS THE PROBLEM.

RANT DONE.
DO WHAT YOU WISH WITH THIS FUCKING POST.

SOME OF YOU MEN ARE FUCKING SHIT, NO WONDER WHY YOUR WIFE WONT FUCK YOU!! HENCE WHY YOU HAVE TO PAY!!
GENTS COME TO VISIT AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

FUCK HEADS COME TO VISIT AND LEAVE GIRLS BLEEDING VAGINALLY !!!!
Originally Posted by italia
So...

Who is the fuckhead that did this?

Did you guys go to the doctor, file a police report (I assume that this was rape), etc?

Because if you didn't, then it's on you (italia).
Don't you think it's irresponsible of you to be putting her back to work (with a bleeding vagina) a few days after that negative review?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1389944

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1394292

It looks as though a broken vagina didn't stop you (italia) from making them work. It is well documented in the SNATCH section.

He may have fucked up, but you just made yourself look like a horrible pimp. Earners have to earn, right?

May 19, 0953
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...postcount=8473

May 20 1039
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...postcount=8497

May 21 1103
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...postcount=8526

May 22 1043
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...postcount=8554

May 25 1111
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...postcount=8619
I'm really confused! Is the OP an agency, a pimp or what? If she's an agent, shouldn't she have an agency account?
I'm really confused! Is the OP an agency, a pimp or what? Originally Posted by Louigi
Yes...
I'm really confused! Is the OP an agency, a pimp or what? If she's an agent, shouldn't she have an agency account? Originally Posted by Louigi
She does. She manages Mamacitas.

The guidelines allow more than one profile for agencies.

Girls who are part of an Agency or group of girls that work together under the same umbrella are welcome to have their own account on ECCIE with the same forum access that any other verified provider on the site enjoys, however, special circumstances apply with regard to your ad posting guidelines. It's simple. If the Agency has a username on ECCIE, then you will need to choose whether you are advertised as part of the weekly Agency ad, or whether you will be posting your own ad each week. It will need to be one or the other, and not both. Agencies may post 1 weekly ad in 5 cities which include details, info, and pics for ALL of their girls, however if one or more of the girls associated with the organization have their own account here and use it to advertise in the ad posting forums, then please exclude the mention of them from your weekly advertisement.
Pimp???

Wrong again!!!

Know the fucking facts first because you were not here to witness what I did.

She never got back to work.

You claim you know because you posted threads, dumbass doesn't necessarily mean she fucking worked!!

Fyi they are independent ALL of them!!!

Italia does not play pimp or Madame to no one. I'm writing this because I'm enraged that you Fuck heads are fucking inconsiderate of what they had to go thru. Sucking on his nasty balls that smelled like last week's trash!!

So get your fucking mind right Before making false accusations!

You must have sucked his nasty balls thus why your in defense mode for his nasty ass!!

Fyi they are independent ALL of them!!!! Originally Posted by italia
Seriously? Then why do you post for them?
None of my business, and I hope I don't catch hell for asking this but why would any of you girls proceed with a session if the guy is a nasty ass fuck that didn't have the common decency to wash his ass before his visit. I mean at the very least tell the guy to go wash his ass in your bathroom before you decide to put his dirty dick in your mouth, or refuse services period!
Where was the alert on this guy for the other ladies to be aware of this? Why is this only being made known after a negative review? If the guy is this dangerous, why just now??

I hope she is doing ok, I don't know which lady it is, but one of them knows I care about her, but we (providers) need to know about things that cause physical pain/injury before the pain was caused to your pocketbook.
I guess the facts are in the review below by Funguy38.

Review: disappointing Doubles

She never got back to work.

You claim you know because you posted threads, dumbass doesn't necessarily mean she fucking worked!! Originally Posted by italia
In the links provided above, you advertised that she was available. If she didn't get back to work, then you are in violation of guideline 26.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate.
Italia does not play pimp or Madame to no one. I'm writing this because I'm enraged that you Fuck heads are fucking inconsiderate of what they had to go thru. Originally Posted by italia
Well, this is interesting. You refer to italia in the third person. It almost sounds as though Italia is not posting from her own profile. If I do recall, you may share an agency profile, but a single provider may not share her profile with anyone. If italia is not posting from this profile, but someone else, he/she may be in violation of the guidelines.

Sucking on his nasty balls that smelled like last week's trash!!

So get your fucking mind right Before making false accusations!

You must have sucked his nasty balls thus why your in defense mode for his nasty ass!! Originally Posted by italia
So this whole thing is about sucking on his nasty balls and not about the physical abuse perpetuated by the person that you are complaining about? I would think that vaginal bleeding would be in higher priority than what any offending odor may be propagated by said offender. Wouldn't you think?

You seem to have your priorities out of order.
I applaud the gent who wrote the honest review - this is what it ia all about.
Not just the service the provider gives, but just like others if the incall is horrendous then I would love to know, because that is off my list.

Italia, your thread is very immature and I'm thinking you should've handled it better.
( like clean and make sure your girls are providing efficiently). Not get on here an get pissed. You just added more fuel to the fire.

This is uncalled for .....

Symone, I totally agree with you buddy.
Thank you Camille. ..i pm her for more info and still have not gotten any response.....