Canes

I need to purchase some canes. For now, an assortment of three or four would work but my budget is tender so cost is an important factor for me.

I can do mail order or really would just prefer to find something in Dallas, although I believe that it might be challenging to find.

Any advice? Suggestions? Links?

Thanks!
Elisabeth
Go to this link and buy the bundle. They are very good canes and the price is great.

http://www.paddlewerks.com/contents/en-us/d49.html

What a great treat to read about first thing on a Friday morning! I just ordered them. I wonder how long it will take to get here?

Thanks for the link and suggestion!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
There is a local lady who makes very nice canes. The type that if you take care of them they will last forever. Though right now her name escapes me. She usually vendors at the local events though, and with Beyond Vanilla coming up very soon, you should be able to go to the vendor's area and find her/them. Or maybe google her. Prism Creations maybe? Prysm, Prism... something like that.

But I highly reccomend her stuff. You can't beat (pardon my pun!) the quality and she's fair priced.
I am a do it yourselfer, so I go to home depot and get an assortment of wooden dowels. Dirt cheap and besides not having a handle, work wonderfully for caning. I know, from a purist standpoint, not a real cane. Butt looks, sounds and feels like a cane when in use.

PPE
www.prysmcreations.com
prysmcreations@yahoo.com
i have several of her pieces...
i like devices that can be worn...
as well as used for other things...
misery sticks...
can be used for hair ornament...
as well as pain/pleasure...
  • thegj
  • 09-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I like PPE's advice. The dowels can be painted different colors- yellow for Dallas, red for..oh wait I'm already confused. You can also attach other things to an end- one with long strands of yarn with a few shorter stingers(I prefer large rubber bands cut open), one with various lengths of rubber bands and one with an even greater "stinger" attachments.
I have used dowels in a pinch but there is nothing like a cane's sound when it is applied!!
Elisabeth, how are you darling? I'm sorry I've been so scarce around these parts, but I've had little time for play recently. I'm extremely partial to bamboo canes myself. Beautiful, lightweight, strong and very elegant in the hand.
here is one for you,
it is a bull penis

they also make pool cues out of them
I am partial to bamboo canes as well. But I do like the ones from cane-iac and paddlewerks too.

Canes from cane-iac are of slightly lesser quality, but I typically only use them for sessions which are more for show.

Results are still acceptable though. They get the job done:

if a submissive refused to be struck by a cane, could that be considered "the cane mutiny"?
I am partial to bamboo canes as well. But I do like the ones from cane-iac and paddlewerks too.

Canes from cane-iac are of slightly lesser quality, but I typically only use them for sessions which are more for show.

Results are still acceptable though. They get the job done:

Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria
Damn, Victoria!

Nice rug!!!

Elisabeth
if a submissive refused to be struck by a cane, could that be considered "the cane mutiny"? Originally Posted by missi hart
That was funny!

Hugs.
EW