flavored lube inquiry

Hi,

Can anyone reccomend a site for flavored lubes, or reccomend a product?

I'm looking for something that can be used for both junior and vajayjay, and is condom friendly.

I recently had an encounter with someone who used a sour/bitter apple flavor.....

it gave new meaning to the term "sourpuss" !
(this time, I was the one who had to make a mad dash to the bathroom after giving oral, tee hee!)

all in all, it was fun, just the flavor was a little intense.

Reccomendations?
Sorry, love, but I can't help you; I've periodically tried flavored lube since I was about 17, and it still tastes like lube. With a nasty flavor added.

Hi,

I'm looking for something that can be used for both junior and vajayjay, and is condom friendly.

I recently had an encounter with someone who used a sour/bitter apple flavor.....

(this time, I was the one who had to make a mad dash to the bathroom after giving oral, tee hee!)

Reccomendations? Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
http://www.amazon.com/System-Tangeri.../dp/B000W7NQ4S

Tangerine Dream is really the only flavored lube that I've gone gaga over. It's on ebay and other places but I did a search and just found it on amazon.

If someone can suspend some disbelief and ignore the sensation, liqued KY isn't that bad for a lube and tasting. Although I'll freely admit that my tolerance level is pretty high for stuff like this.

Hope this helps a little bit. Frankly, the strawberry lubes (astroglide offers one) that I've tried are tolerable. But I sincerely LIKE the orange taste.

Good luck with finding something that works for you!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Hi,

Reccomendations? Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
I recently had a discussion with someone who mentioned that flavor...which I had never heard of. I'll let you know what I think later this weekend.
I'd be interested in this. That chemical sweetener taste - ack! Can't stand it.
C'mon Garland-- don't be such a sourpuss!!
C'mon Garland-- don't be such a sourpuss!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove
That taste was in my mouth all friggin' day!

Bitter Kitty! iiiiuuughhhhh! (imagine my facial muscles contorted)
You need to ask Lindsy Lacey about the lube in the mouth trick. She is the first and only provider I have met so far that uses lube (flavored and plain) while giving BBBJ and TUMA. The sensation is freakin amazing!
i have found a couple flavors that i like one was a body fudge... not exactly a lube but so fun to lick off... and i like to get the mixed oacks at the local adult stores there is usually 20 different flavors and you can try them and see which ones you like. i am not a fan of grape at all ick!!! but orange and peach are allways good by me
That taste was in my mouth all friggin' day!

Bitter Kitty! iiiiuuughhhhh! (imagine my facial muscles contorted) Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
I opted out of the apple flavored lube...just stuck with my astroglide...LOL. Appreciate the info so I could have some Intel going in. Have a good one.
Hee hee---

I TOLD you that I love sour candy flavors! I did NOT tell you to put a big ol' glob of it somewhere without tasting it first

See-- next time you'll listen when I tell ya something is sour
I just stick to the occasional, good ol whip cream when i want to add taste of something sweet!