Can we put encrypted text in our posts

There are some Firefox extensions out there that allow you to encrypt small portions of text and only the people you choose to give the password to can decrypt the text. Sure the text can be unencrypted, but that may be a hassle for hackers.

Since any publicly posted information can be leaked, and you cannot really stop those leaks, this would allow groups of Eccie members to communicate with each other securely.

People without the plugin and password would simply see text similar to what's in the attached pic. My friends of course would see the true message.

My question is: would Eccie moderators have any problem with seeing text such as the attached in my posts? Only the most trusted group of my friends would be able to decipher the text with the plugin easily.

I don't want just anyone reading my rest of Story or Men's Lounge posts.
Aren't you missing the point of the purpose of this Board and that is to share information.

If your thoughts are so important that only a select few person's picked by yourself should receive them, just send them a PM.

I think the Owners/Mods will not allow it because they will not be able to know what it says which might open them up to liabilities. And I believe there is something in the Terms of Service against this when you sign up.
Aren't you missing the point of the purpose of this Board and that is to share information.

If your thoughts are so important that only a select few person's picked by yourself should receive them, just send them a PM.

I think the Owners/Mods will not allow it because they will not be able to know what it says which might open them up to liabilities. And I believe there is something in the Terms of Service against this when you sign up. Originally Posted by jframe2
+1 well said Jframer , If its that " top secret" send it in a pm
That's it PM it..*Private Message*...You can group 5 PM's together and send at same time to your trusted group of friends...... Have a great day :Bye1:
Aren't you missing the point of the purpose of this Board and that is to share information. Originally Posted by jframe2
Then why don't all men have Men's Lounge information and all ladies have Ladies Room access?
You can get to the Men's Lounge two ways, providing Reviews or paying.

Not sure about the Ladies Room.

Then why don't all men have Men's Lounge information and all ladies have Ladies Room access? Originally Posted by Thibodeaux