Date: 10/1/2024
Name: Lucy and Amanda
Phone: 985-363-1863
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Hammond
State: -
Address: C M Fagan Dr, Hammond, LA 70403
Activities: Fsbmx2, GFEx2 Lfkx2, Dfkx2, Datyx2, Cbjx2, Cgx2, Missonaryx2, doggyx2
Hair Length and Color: Lucy-dark down shoulder lenght.

Amanda- Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lucy- 5’4, 110lbs, petite, little booty with MM large B’s to C-cup. Extremely tight fit.

Amanda- 5’4, 100-110lbs, petite, MM C-cups. Small booty, Nice tight package.
Recommendation: Yes
I guess our favorite booker isn't texting back. Seems like the response is very delayed and I can tell isn't her.

I guess not the same Amanda from January. Her English was excellent and no GFE.
I did get to meet Amanda in the hallway. She was dressed, but definitely not slender like Lucy. Looks like she has a nice rack. Attractive enough face. Younger also.

Hard to resist not trying her since she has the same menu.
  • sb100
  • 10-14-2024, 01:00 PM
I met Amanda, and she doesn't have MM's. I would say small B's
  • sb100
  • 10-14-2024, 04:18 PM
Just the opposite for me. I was with Amanda but saw the other girl in the hallway. She said her name was Tina. Maybe it's the same girl Lucy.
Yeah Lucy and Tina, same person. I had the GOAT visit with Lucy.
  • sb100
  • 10-16-2024, 12:21 PM
Yes, I met her yesterday. It's really a coin flip on who I prefer out to the two.
Don’t have premium to view ROS. Can someone tell me if it’s worth going still? Been wanting to go here for awhile but it’s quite the trip for me.
Don’t have premium to view ROS. Can someone tell me if it’s worth going still? Been wanting to go here for awhile but it’s quite the trip for me. Originally Posted by Name0333
I made a 2 hour drive there myself yesterday, and I do feel it was worth it. Saw Amanda . She was fantastic ��
Last call for Lucy and Amanda is coming soon if you haven't been there yet and I was you I'd get there as soon as I could. I just made another stop this afternoon