Limited sessions

I will leave providers involved nameless but have a question to put out to everyone. I've had a couple sessions where I feel wasn't "complete" in all that was listed as offered. Not I'm not gifted in anyway but it seems that it was the reason of the limited session.

Everything else on menu was done and enjoyed. So here's the question, if a provider has a problem with certian sizes or girth should they mention it in there ad?

I myself would not have gone through the trouble of screening and working on schedule to see a provider with these limits. None of their reviews stated such a problem. This has happened to me a couple times.

Last thing. Happy Mothers day out there to our lovely providers! Hope your weekend is a good one.
..............I guess your hiding something big
Sabronco...from a provider's point of view...I don't see why a provider should list limitations of *that nature* on her ad. First off...everyone's comfort level is different. What exactly would she say? (lol)

I think if a hobbyist's *vocabulary* is larger than most...perhaps communicating with the prospective provider *in private* may alleviate the problem.
Sabronco,
That is not a problem I've ever had to worry about. It must be nice. I'm not sure how a provider would communicate such a thing in their ads though, especially girth.

I echo your wishes for a Happy Mothers Day to those providers with children.
Aww sorry that happen.. Hey size don't matter to me..Na, I don't it should be listed in ad's. I think we all take a chance who we meet sometimes we click and sometimes we don't it's the way the hobby work's sometimes.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! "wee"
FIrst, many reviews state YMMV, and I believe it is true. I go with the flow, and see where things lead. I do have some girth, so greek and sometimes CG are not offered as options, and I am ok with it.
raedy4funn45, yes, a lot of peeps say Your Mileage May Vary (ymmv) , and they're right, to a point.

Your Mileage Will Vary, (ymwv.net) is more accurate.

Don't know what to say, Bronco...? If this has happened to you on a couple of occasions and with different partners, maybe there's more going on down there with you than you thinck?

Or maybe the gals, for whatever the reason, didn't bring their "A" game?

If they knew that they weren't on their "A" game and knew that they weren't going to be able to deliver before the appointment, then they really had an obligation to contact you and inform you of this so that you would at least had the option to go through with the appointment, or decline and reschedule.

I'm not suggesting that's what happened, I'm just saying.

Me? I've never had to worry about the size matter though...fortunately.

[Staff edit. M]

Whatever the deal, Bronco, I hope your luck improves.

Regards,
SKF

If your wider than most, I would communicate this before meeting. That way she has a warning and may decline at that point. Measuring the circumference and figuring out the diameter maybe a good idea. That way she can have a reference.
It used to be that the definition of "mixed emotion" was your mother-inlaw driving off a cliff in your new Corvette. As a hobbyist, another definition is "You're to big for Greek."
I agree with most that has been said here. Maybe this is the opposite of what usually happens here and you are being modest about your size. If it has happened on more than one occasions perhaps its not just that the providers were not on their "A" game. Communicating with a provider before hand is probably best. Inform her that you have had issues before etc.
I will leave providers involved nameless but have a question to put out to everyone. I've had a couple sessions where I feel wasn't "complete" in all that was listed as offered. Not I'm not gifted in anyway but it seems that it was the reason of the limited session.

Everything else on menu was done and enjoyed. So here's the question, if a provider has a problem with certian sizes or girth should they mention it in there ad?

I myself would not have gone through the trouble of screening and working on schedule to see a provider with these limits. None of their reviews stated such a problem. This has happened to me a couple times.

Last thing. Happy Mothers day out there to our lovely providers! Hope your weekend is a good one. Originally Posted by Sabronco
Stop bragging you horse cock.

Seriously, mention it before the session. A wonderful provider here helped me with this approach; mention your preference regarding covers and offer to bring your own if the provider doesn't normally keep that type on hand.
I can fit my fist in my mouth so that wouldnt be an issue lol...but if it's too too too big I wont do it because I have to protect my walls...
You say your not *gifted* in the cock department. Thus one might assume your cock is small and thus not allowing you to partake of certain pleasures. NOT the lady's fault! IF your cock is large & thick and doesn't fit comfortably in a lady's pussy during every moment of sexual pleasures. Again, NOT the lady's fault!

JUST because a lady offers certain BCD activities, does NOT entitle every man to those activities. She offers them because she may enjoy them. But they're offered based on the individual hobbyists hygiene, behavior and yes cock. YMMV. (it applies in every aspect of the hobby for various reasons)
IF during screening, you discreetly make the lady aware of your *size* She can then determine if she wants to meet not. Still expect YMMV/YMWV. Because you as man cannot fault a lady for your cock size not being able to enjoy certain pleasures!!!

(yes I just said that. Blut as I want to be!!)

Last thing. Happy Mothers day out there to our lovely providers! Hope your weekend is a good one. Originally Posted by Sabronco
Yep, that cock depicts yours perfectly. Your cock puts the soda can to shame! OH the endless memories!!!

Me? I've never had to worry about the size matter though...fortunately.

[Staff edit. M]

[/font]
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun;1271148[FONT=Comic Sans MS
just reread the post...lol sorry haven't slept in a LONG TIME!