The "BAD" Review

I find it really funny how the new review has such innaccurate information...I'm NOT BLACK...I'm 21...and the issue was of how he acted when he got to my incall location...he had a problem with my LE check and didn't mind DATY lmao...IF YOUR GOING TO POST A BAD REVIEW AT LEAST KEEP THE INFORMATION ACCURATE PLEASE LOL...you already said other girls said you looked and acted like LE so wtf?!!? I'm not even mad...I just hate liars!!! Y would you even take it there? Are mad that you could only last 2 minutes? Dumb ass...Then your previous review was for a massage parlor...OH EM GEE...
. Originally Posted by W.E.C.
Congrats on your 1st post hon lol
Congrats on your 1st post hon lol Originally Posted by **Karla**
To funny Karla!

Lacy, I have no problem with you having your say on the review... but what you speak of is in the ROS...
Sorry...Im not going to put him out there...but once again I needed advice about the issue...thanks though I'll remember that!!!
Congrats on your 1st post hon lol Originally Posted by **Karla**
that really is funny...my phone is messing up!!! Ugh...
-the hh isnt worth really just catering to you AND kissing your ass...quality service is what counts though...because the next girl might just lay there motionless...#WINNING )
wow!! interesting he said you were blk...it was probably bc of all that ass!!!
one guy came to my incall---and backed out bc he thought i was "italian" --like really???

any who.... very sexy ms lacy
Its my voice, I have a deep country accent (From Tennessee) I HATE IT!!! I really wasnt feeling myself earlier...so no hard feelings...if I was feeling myself and would of stick to my original plan I wouldnt of gotten that review...thats me saying that confidently...I've had people ask me if I was mexican...which im like seriously??? Oh well live and learn and I MARCH ON Im dealing with personal issues too lol not a good mix
hope things get better for you!!
sometimes we have to take a couple days off to deal with things, so that when we cum back---were better than ever
Ms. Lacy,
I feel ya' , And I accidently put you were black when typing the review. I know that you are white, I should have proof read, and I apologize. However, My review was from the heart, and I did not mean any bad intent. Infact, I never knew you would be able to read it. To be criticized is difficult, trust me, Because I am not perfect in anyway. However, This is a customer based system... What might not work for me, Might work for others. I wish you the best of luck in all your endevors, and sincerely apologize if you are upset.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-07-2011, 01:42 AM
OK, both sides have spoken.

We report, you decide.

We are done here.