URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uch-27521.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ & Hillcrest area roughly
Activities: NE, SE, FIV, Russian, lap dance, cuddling, HJ x 2,
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long but up in a pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolutely stacked smoking hot Latina, she is in phenomenal shape. She clearly goes to the gym every single day. Big rock hard ass, some man mades, long toned legs. Complete MILF but in actual good shape. Wearing Jean shorts and a crop top
Recommendation: -
Are we talking strictly HJ here ?

What is this world coming to ?
Again funny stuff
  • GaryC
  • 05-07-2024, 07:44 PM
Hey man, to each their own. I don’t always want to stick my dick in some Asian chick, that has had 45 other raw cocks in her mouth that week. Add on the law enforcement heat at AMPs and for me, it was worth it for the hotness of the chick, the discretion etc. it’s $200 man which is peanuts, for two nuts, with a smoking how chick. What more do you want ?

What would you suggest I do with $200 alternatively? I actually swung by and AMP before hand and sat outside for 20 mins ‘on the fence’ and pretty sure I saw some law enforcement keeping an eye on things
I have not been in this game long but I do know that a Hj is like kissing your sister. You can get that at home and not pay for it and as far as for LE , I have not seen any of that around yet so maybe I’m just lucky .
Looks like this should be in the Encounter Reports forum, not Studio