Arkcollegegirl RIP

It’s been about a month now since local adult performer “Arkcollegegirl” passed away. Her husband has been posting about her in great detail on OF but I’m not sure what happened. He claims they are waiting for an autopsy but it sounds to me like she OD’d. It’s a shame since she was a nice lady and somewhat of a NWA institution. Anybody here have any insight?

Staff Edit - RW Info Removed out of respect for the Lady and her Family - Biomed1
Oh no! So sorry to hear. This is the first I’ve heard about it.
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.