Chelsea's Oasis???????

• Devo
  • 11-04-2017, 06:11 PM
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...ients/55705402

Nice tits, a face and style I find attractive, not into just a massage or HJ?

She has had a few more suggestive pics, anyone have info?

She's a bitch.

Will give hj only if you pretend she doesn't. Make mention of having seen a review and she'll either go dark or offer legit only massage, cause she doesn't want anyone, even her clients, to know she's a ho.
Seems like a little bit more BS than I wanna deal with , ya know?
I emailed with her the end of aug. She said her massage was 90/hr. I asked if it was just a massage and she replied with "we can talk about details when you are here" i told her i would need to know what kind of cash i would need to bring. She responded with 120-200. I didnt persue further.
There has been a review posted on her by someone. Dont remember the details though.

I emailed with her the end of aug. She said her massage was 90/hr. I asked if it was just a massage and she replied with "we can talk about details when you are here" i told her i would need to know what kind of cash i would need to bring. She responded with 120-200. I didnt persue further.
There has been a review posted on her by someone. Dont remember the details though.

Originally Posted by wackit
What's SM?
Social media.

Faceybooks.
  • Devo
  • 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM
She's a bitch.

Will give hj only if you pretend she doesn't. Make mention of having seen a review and she'll either go dark or offer legit only massage, cause she doesn't want anyone, even her clients, to know she's a ho. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Obviously, I can understand discretion, but someone giving a happy ending has to be pretty far down on the list of bad guys to draw LE's attention.

No excuse for a shitty attitude though.

I have always considered the jerk shack providers the very lowest level of ahem "legitimate" providers, as I don't consider strippers, or, street walkers as "legitimate" providers by my standards, and I have no issues with anyone using them, they just aren't for me.

Thanks all for the information! You make this place work, and worthwhile....
  • Devo
  • 11-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Seems like a little bit more BS than I wanna deal with , ya know? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Damn, did this get him banned again???????????
Damn, did this get him banned again??????????? Originally Posted by Devo
He used a racial slur or something in a post about a massage parlor not accepting cash, I think that is what did it.

I love a good hj by a massage girl, there don't seem to be as many around anymore.
He used a racial slur or something in a post about a massage parlor not accepting cash, I think that is what did it.

I love a good hj by a massage girl, there don't seem to be as many around anymore. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I'll bet that most pgh providers would give up a shitty>OK massage and a hj for under 100.
She quoted me $200 for Fs. I did not take the plunge.
Heard bad things about her. Lackluster everything. Too bad, love those tits.
I saw her once when she was at her Polish Hill location. I have mentioned my time with her, but for 411 purposes I'll give a quick review. Her massage is actually pretty good, not LMT level but pretty close, she definitely knows what she is doing. Conversion was pretty good, although she is a bit odd, but not in a bad way. She teased quite a bit but would not "finish me". She had me do self release, which I despise. For some reason, she took off her panties and told me I could finish on them, which I did. She implied there would be more next session, but I haven't gone back.