NY Times "Big Bombshell" is public knowledge.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-49887733

The NY Times printed the big Bombshell that President Trump asked the PM of Australia for help in getting to the bottom of the now infamous Mueller Report.

President Trump said this in a inprompture news conference weeks ago. I guess the Times missed it.

If Attorney Grneral Barr can get to the bottom of Who instigated this "witch hunt", , he should employ every means possible, including the aid of Foriegn Leaders.

Biden is dead meat. He better be ready to Lawyer Up. Along with a whole slew of Deep State Slugs..
I remember reading where a few months ago Brennan snuck off Australia to meet with Australian CIA counterparts. There was clamor on the more conservative websites as to why this guy still has this access.

When is this motherfucker going to get his Top Secret clearance revoked?
Doesn’t matter. Morons who believe NYT is actually about reporting news will still think it’s a bombshell, just as they will believe that crap Schiff was running, not a word of truth escaping his mouth.
I remember reading where a few months ago Brennan snuck off Australia to meet with Australian CIA counterparts. There was clamor on the more conservative websites as to why this guy still has this access.

When is this motherfucker going to get his Top Secret clearance revoked? Originally Posted by gnadfly

that would be Gina Haspel's call... she needs to go. she is a brennan protege...

I gather there are some chess moves being played behind scenes.
NY Times
My take on this is that it's capitalism at the proletariat level. Did the reporter get a bonus for a first report bombshell cause the editor was to lazy to check the internet? Or was the editor in on it also for a kickback?