Will someone recommend a notell with jacuzzi

I'm setting up an UTR session, and she wants a jacuzzi. Any suggestions (in Southwest, please) ?

LS
Most Palace Inns have a Jacuzzi room. If you plan on spending the whole night and want someting nicer the Comfort Inn on Richmond near Greenridge has one.
I remember a Comfort Suites down on 59 south near techniplex drive having a nice jacuzzi suite the king bed and jacuzzi tub in 1 room.. and mini kitchen/living room in another.
Sorta off topic. Don't all notels have jacuzzis? What's the deal with EVERY notel sign advertising jacuzzi rooms?
  • Magik
  • 07-21-2011, 12:35 AM
The Palace Inn on Hillcroft, not the one immediately across from TGSOE, has a room with a jacuzzi and a pole.
Now ....

... which one has a jacuzzi, in a room or in a common area, that has been cleaned?
Now that's a good question!
  • bbkid
  • 07-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Now ....

... which one has a jacuzzi, in a room or in a common area, that has been cleaned? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No such thing, I don't believe.
Be careful with those. Some of the Notels don't sanitize them right. It's a yeast or bacterial infection waiting to happen. Just saying.
It's a yeast or bacterial infection waiting to happen. Just saying. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Or worse.

Does anyone actually believe that "aids virus" drowns?

Just saying AND asking?
Most Comfort Suites have them for 10 bucks more. No way I would get into one in a Palace Inn.
Put some water in it and run a gallon of bleach through it.