BUTTER FACE Providers.....

How important is a providers face? I have seen providers that have obscured there facial feature’s so as to protect their identity which is certainly understandable! Then when I met them, I checked to see if perhaps my watch stopped? KILLER body but not so pretty faces! Perfect skin, super nice boobs, well dressed, hour glass figure, sweet as can be... but just not a pretty face. Now we’re NOT talking butt ugly or hideous, the face just doesn't match the rocking hot body?
This happens a lot... I scratch off lots of duo partners this way.
BUT there is nothing you can do about it. And it's rude to say anything IMO cause they can't control that.
Don't bother me at all. If they have a hot body and a good attitude then it's ok by me. Some very pretty providers have shitty attitudes anyway. Not all but some.
This happens a lot... I scratch off lots of duo partners this way.
BUT there is nothing you can do about it. And it's rude to say anything IMO cause they can't control that. Originally Posted by Shayla
Thanks Shayla. And you’re right. The last time it happened to me was in Houston. It was a BP provider that had a killer body similar to yours but she had a face that looked like a 45 year old librarian. She was 24 years old. I had the session and I was sure glad I did as her BCD skills were unrivaled. She dressed very conservatively, but when the cloths came off, my oh my! I wasn't going to weigh in till later, but I have learned not to judge a book by its cover. We went out to dinner after the session and then had a second session. She requested I not publish a review. She then retired a month later.
A good attitude can make up for a lot of things.
Yeah, I've seen several ladies that fit this profile. But their attitudes tend to be superb. Maybe it is because they aren't drop-dead gorgeous in the face--no chance to get stuck up.

In my high school days, we'd just say, "put a bag over her head and fuck her." Nowadays, I realize that everyone is a human being and needs to be treated with respect. Besides, I ain't all that good looking myself, and I think it's mostly a wonder ladies don't turn around and walk off when I open the door.

Or at least ask for a surcharge. lol
I remove my face for other reasons but if you are a member of a well know site I will email you a photo without the face cut off.
A good attitude can make up for a lot of things. Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly!

Yeah, I've seen several ladies that fit this profile. But their attitudes tend to be superb. Maybe it is because they aren't drop-dead gorgeous in the face--no chance to get stuck up.

In my high school days, we'd just say, "put a bag over her head and fuck her." Nowadays, I realize that everyone is a human being and needs to be treated with respect. Besides, I ain't all that good looking myself, and I think it's mostly a wonder ladies don't turn around and walk off when I open the door.

Or at least ask for a surcharge. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Excellent Point Charles!
Nothing worse than a butter face with a bad attitude though. Not only is she a might unattractive but thinks she gods gift to men. I have a couple that work in my area but won't mention any names. Yuuuck!!!
Performance & Attitude could always make up for looks in my book...but I have a few requirements.

1.Superb hygiene
2.No Tattoos on the Ass
3.Pretty feet
4.Nice Firm Ass
Fortunately for me I don't have this problem. I'm more than willing to send additional pictures after screening.
I remove my face for other reasons but if you are a member of a well know site I will email you a photo without the face cut off. Originally Posted by Macie Madrid
macie - it's ok babe...I"m sure you are pretty - but if I were a guy and that's really your ass...all i'd want to do is have you bent over the back of a chair and fuck you while I grab & smack your ass the whole time.

Call me a dirty dog if you wish. But that alone would do it for me. LOL

Speaking of buttah faces with bad attitudes - ran into one in chat last night. Only been here a month and thinks she can run against girls like me and other ladies who were TRYING to tell her to play nice. She'll learn.

Threads like this say it for me. She wasn't even pretty and had the nerve to tell others that they were ugly...had ONE review. It's a sad state of things when that happens. I know the facts as they are regarding my looks, my body and my services. I don't front and I don't fake. It is what it is.

But damn macie - that ass.

Fuck.
And its always better when you have the whole package, beauty, brains & sexuality
A good attitude can make up for a lot of things. Originally Posted by pyramider
And its always better when you have the whole package, beauty, brains & sexuality Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Arrogance, being conceited, argumentative, insulting, belittling makes a 10 a 2 EVERY TIME! ….and you just need to walk away..... sigh.

And that is why ladies like you JC are a rare sought after commodity!
Such sweet words, thank you very much. I am who I am from being around positive people. Thankful they rubbed off on me all these years.
Arrogance, being conceited, argumentative, insulting, belittling makes a 10 a 2 EVERY TIME! ….and you just need to walk away..... sigh.

And that is why ladies like you JC are a rare sought after commodity!
Originally Posted by Still Looking