lock in your football picks

Well, piggybacking off of hittinit's post, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=530823 , let's see who's brave enough to make their football picks (cowboys fans, I'll suggest to pick another team because they have no chance...lol! Jkjk). As much as I hate to, I'm going with USC for college (they have the easiest schedule), and, of course, my eagles (I know, I know I take them every year). So, what's yalls pick!
I always have to go with the Denver! I was born in the Rockies, I have no choice.
Bears!!!!
TEXANS
eagles
eagles Originally Posted by Big John Ac
I like the way you think!
Pittsburgh Steelers! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COWBOYS ALL THE WAY EVERY YEAR WIN OR LOSE BUT THIS YEAR WE GOT IT
COWBOYS ALL THE WAY EVERY YEAR WIN OR LOSE BUT THIS YEAR WE GOT IT Originally Posted by Liz4fun
Damn liz, I don't know about seeing you now lol...jkjk. but, seeing how you typed that in ALL CAPS, it seems like you're trying to convince yourself that the cowgirls are good. Can't wait to watch the eagles kill your team 2 times this year my friend!
Cowboys! College will be Bama!
ONCE AGAIN WITH THE CAPS ARE YOU AND JJ GONNA GIVE IT UP ALREADY LOL COMPUTER BROKE USING PHONE AND HATE IT BUT ANYWAY I HAVE FAITH IN MY COWBOYS JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE THEY ARE GOING ALL THE WAY
Cowboys! College will be Bama! Originally Posted by Blckpr
I like your bama pick, I have them as my #2 team, but figured USC has too easy of a schedule, so they should make the title game. Bama just has too many tough games. Oh yeah, I'm sorry about the cowboys pick, lol!
Texans and SC..fight on!
College: University of Wisconsin Badgers
NFL: Green Bay Packers will hoist the Vince Lombardi trophy once again in New Orleans.
Patriots all the way!!!