catharsis

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just had to get that out
  • dent
  • 09-06-2012, 10:14 AM
+1 ... ad infinitum

[-dent-]
Rakhir, hope you feel better now.
Methinks that Rakhir is in need of some serious stress relief.

SF

sorry just had to get that out Originally Posted by Rakhir
LOL! Feel better now?
Sometimes a little primal scream therapy helps.
lol ok..
.....and its so much nicer if the turds are tapered
Sometimes a little primal scream therapy helps. Originally Posted by Rakhir
Unless the Arrrrgh was a "Hobby Funds are too low" scream, I would recommend Provider therapy! Re-aligns your Chi much more effectively.
I have realligned the chi with total immersion Melina therapy with great frequency. The scream is merely a cleansing exercise allowing me to deal with those truly ungifted & clueless souls who basically fuck it up for the rest of us.

I do this rather than bash their brains in which might have a deleterious affect in the resulting consequeces upon myself. And yet there are days when my entire existence screams out "fuck the consequences! End this reject from the shallow end of the gene pool right now so they can't breed and pass their epic idiocy gene on to further offspring!"
The scream is merely a cleansing exercise allowing me to deal with those truly ungifted & clueless souls who basically fuck it up for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Rakhir
Yes, the universal struggle between good and evil is well recognized. But all too oft' overlooked is the constant struggle between intelligence and stupidity!
With a phrase you can enlighten the ignorant and they will change their ways. However, there is NO cure for Stupid!

And so I must join you,

and for good measure