Encounter: Fantastic time with the Petite Pixie Princess!!!

User ID: -
Date: 01/06/2024
Name: Pixie
Phone: (318) 770 7377
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel close to the airport
Activities: Great meet and greet/conversation, FBSM, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, MPCFS, more BBBJ, and CIM
Hair Length and Color: Short, brown, funky mix
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fucking cute and sexy! Shorter ~5'4" and around 120lbs. She is a petite young gorgeous girl with great smaller tits and an ass that just makes you want to dive in. She does have quite a few tattoos, but in my opinion they all looked great and really tripped something in me with the alt tinkerbell look! Pictures are accurate but I thought she looked even better in person!
Recommendation: Yes
I like the hell out of Pixie! I got to see her a few times in SBC and on one of my adventures in her home stadium. She's a damn fun time!

Eclectic between the ears, and stellar between the sheets. Be prepared to be entertained on many levels.

Personally, I love her tits!!! Oh the joy of naturals!!!

HID (21-HID)
Yep, she's a good one!
The review would be even better if you included a link to her ad, or something besides just a phone number.
The review would be even better if you included a link to her ad, or something besides just a phone number. Originally Posted by haya1300

In most cases you're spot on. However, Pixie usually takes her ads down when she leaves town. So if you click a Skipthegames link, you get to a page that states the ad does not exist.

Many gents take that as a warning the ad is a fake. I agree with them. It's just not the case with Pixie.

Here's a link to sumosearch results. All of the pics are accurate. Well, the ones for AshleyMadison.com aren't! LOL

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/318-770-7377

HID (21-HID)
Good to know.... I'm just seeing a trend in cities I visit where the reviewer leaves out any link to an ad, and leaving it up to others to search on their own. It doesn't help anyone. Thank you for clarifying what the Provider does with her Ad!!!
What did it cost?
What did it cost? Originally Posted by Eagle in Flight
Try a PM to the OP. That might yield the answer to your question
MM