URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bossi...-/447997779689
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: Travelodge. Greenwood rd and I20
Activities: Decent massage, ball licking, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small, on the heavy side but not BBW. Nice natural breasts
Recommendation: No
She's always had terrible services..
Definitely only worth half what she asks.. last time was her last chance for my time..
Big, no offense but maybe it was you? She had good reviews the last time she was here including one from me. I did a search but couldn't find any bad reviews on her or any bad posts on her from you. Did my computer somehow stopped me from seeing them? If so, can you repost them?
Hey buddy, you need to read my post again. I said I had good experiences and didn't post a review in the past because someone else already did and it was the same way I felt. That was probably you. This time was DIFFERENT! You know as well as I do that providers change or maybe she had a bad day but she made me wait nude for almost 10 mins texting someone and the phone wasn't silenced so it kept going off until I said something and after 45 mins, she was trying to rush me out the door. I am just posting my experience.
NWA...what's your problem? Maybe you should re-read my post as it wasn't directed to you. Reading is fundamental...try it
Nodding, no sir I normally don't ever complain, I'm thankful for the ladies we have and get that come thru.
I seen her back in the gap, she was pretty decent, then few more times, but the last 2 just definitely not what it was. Even though g t, just a bad day. And tried again, same thing stayed texting and was super rushed, like she over booked.. that's all I meant sir.. happy hunting brother
NWA...what's your problem? Maybe you should re-read my post as it wasn't directed to you. Reading is fundamental...try it Originally Posted by noddingoff
Nodding, look at this page. It is NOT clear who anyone is replying to so since I am the one who posted the review and in your comment you didn't say the other member's name, I thought you were talking to me. No offense buddy and yes, I can read. NEXT time, you decide to be nasty to anyone's post, maybe, list who you are being nasty too buddy!.Why are you even being shitty to begin with? It's comments like yours that make folks not want to post a review or comment on here. Unbelievable!
NW...What does this mean to you? "Big, no offense but..." Hmmm, who commented right above mine? Hmmm, what is that person's "call-sign?"
Again, reading is fundamental. Have a great day dipshit
Ok, Gentlemen. I’ll remind you to ALWAYS keep it civil. Some back and forth is considered fine, but much more than this and it will be necessary to ask this kerfuffle be taken to pm’s and off the board.
As always, try to stay above the fray and go hobby!
MM
I agree sir. If you look at my messages and his, you will see who was civil and who wasn't. He is a big reason there isn't more input on here. I hope the moderators are considering this when allowing someone to comment.
Just a heads up. Read my review and other comments before booking but as I have learned many times, things might be different for you.