Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’0
100lb
Enhanced
Perfect legs/backside
Striking attractive - website photos are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I agree with everything you’ve said Aspen. She told me she won’t be returning to USA when she goes to Korea. Hopefully that’s not the case. The bookers and ladies all read the reviews on this and other boards, I’m sure that had nothing to do with her leaving, 99.99% of her reviews are positive. Dallas will miss her, I am hoping I can catch her in Houston or Orange before she leaves the states. Good luck to her I wish her the best in her next part of life’s journey.
I was with her last week and she was utterly delightful. Not sure whether she is going or staying, but I enjoyed myself immensely and would love to see her again!
She left once. Others said she said she won't be back then also, she came back. People keep commenting on her personal life as if they think they should.
She left once. Others said she said she won't be back then also, she came back. People keep commenting on her personal life as if they think they should. Originally Posted by marvel21
Maybe she needs a break but who knows... she said she was getting tired of Dallas for sure though. Gonna see her in H Town
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
It’s her life and her choices. I can respect that. Whatever she decides I wish her well.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Actually, a lot of these girls have had kids and that’s why you see the skin on the tummies often. And i am certain you know you don’t need to be married to have a kid.
Anyone know where she might be in Houston? Would love to see her one last time before she leaves the states.
Anyone know where she might be in Houston? Would love to see her one last time before she leaves the states. Originally Posted by DesertDave
She is 8n Los Angeles. I got a message from her last night.