Chance that sunflower girls show up at the other studios?

I really wanted to see Ruby. Not for sex but to play magic The gathering and trade baseball cards.

What are the chances these sunflower girls go to the other studios soon?
If they have any sense they won’t come back to dallas
100%
Girls like Bell (probably based in LA) probably left town as quick as she could, but I would imagine the girls that live in Dallas will try and find another studio.
Most of these girls don’t live in Dallas, it’s simply not a popular K girl city, and anyone with common sense would not want to be here at this moment waiting to get busted a 2nd time. Any mongers with good sense will also know to stay low. While it might be true that unless you are caught in the direct act of fucking one of these girls with money on the table, LE can still make life difficult and embarrassing for you.
Ruby lives in mami
She get a good scare & she won’t be back for a while at least till she knows it’s safe
But she’ll probably come back eventually cuz all her clients are in Dallas

I’m scared about Momo she already didn’t like Dallas, she said the costumers were too rough with her
Now I feel like she’s definitely not coming back
She is always wanted in other states
& in Dallas she was faithful to Kfest
With Kfest gone idk if we’ll ever see her in Dallas again
Dallas needs Eve back.
Dallas needs Eve back. Originally Posted by SS2018
Doubt she’ll be back now.. she was loyal to SF
Ruby lives in mami
She get a good scare & she won’t be back for a while at least till she knows it’s safe
But she’ll probably come back eventually cuz all her clients are in Dallas

I’m scared about Momo she already didn’t like Dallas, she said the costumers were too rough with her
Now I feel like she’s definitely not coming back
She is always wanted in other states
& in Dallas she was faithful to Kfest
With Kfest gone idk if we’ll ever see her in Dallas again Originally Posted by Azulkrema
hell yea. I will miss Momo. I will probably have a business trip to LA in April. I will try my luck to contact her LA agency.
Soo, not being a full time Dallas citizen I take it Sunflower is closed and gone forever never to return. Another heart break. I havent fully recovered fromm the closing of Relax.
Sunflower and Kfest are gone for sure. Given enough time I am sure someone will take their place.

The big unanswered question is what happened to the girls. There's no mugshots that I have seen but none of the ones who were active at the time have popped up anywhere else
Abby is at Kpop tomorrow.
Sunflower and Kfest are gone for sure. Given enough time I am sure someone will take their place.

The big unanswered question is what happened to the girls. There's no mugshots that I have seen but none of the ones who were active at the time have popped up anywhere else Originally Posted by beeman1000

What is that based on? But of speculation instead of just waiting a bit cause none of you speak for the ladies.

All one had to do is something so common sense and at least 1 very popular lady was found who had a notification of return for a couple of days now, as stated above.

The big unanswered question is what happened to the girls. There's no mugshots that I have seen but none of the ones who were active at the time have popped up anywhere else Originally Posted by beeman1000

Abby is on sunflower's website and seems she is with a new agency now.

https://kpopgirls.net/abby