Help with BK Screening

Fellow Mongers, I haven't been going to any of the studios for quite a while. In the past I've seen ladies from Lovely Angels, KF, Sunflower, Green... and others. I don't think I've ever been through BK, but want to now. I have a number in my phone, and I've texted, but no reply. Is there a set way to get screened with them or are they just not accepting new clients or something? Anyone know?

Shack
Why on earth would you want to start now? Are you aware of the recent raids?
I’d be VERY cautious right now especially if you receive a text from an unknown number saying they are a studio with a new number like this thread https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972424
Gotcha both, understood. I haven't been reading as much as I should have lol. I've been on a pause from the scene as I had some Indy Go-To Providers that were working out well for me, but the Nano review had me wanting to come back to the K-Studio side of things lol.

Shack
Maybe PM someone who said they saw her.
Did anyone else get a message on the K app from BK asking to message a new contact?
I got a message from a "certain provider" asking if this studio was still in business. The numbers don't match. And to add a nice touch, the message was in Korean.They are really fishing for something.
I know of 2 members who have been called and texted from someone saying they are an Irving Police Investigator and needs them to contact him in regards to “an ongoing investigation”. The name, number and email given are to a police department investigator that can be found online. Anybody else get this call?
Don't blame them for not wanting new folk. I used them once and was lucky they kept my shit from last yr
  • RPHA
  • 03-27-2024, 09:15 PM
I know of 2 members who have been called and texted from someone saying they are an Irving Police Investigator and needs them to contact him in regards to “an ongoing investigation”. The name, number and email given are to a police department investigator that can be found online. Anybody else get this call? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Dang, that is scary... hopefully those isolate and no one else gets those calls
Don't blame them for not wanting new folk. I used them once and was lucky they kept my shit from last yr Originally Posted by ExodusFest
You’re lucky? Really??? Good luck with that thought process. Did you send them a picture of your license? I’m sure covering your license number is going to keep you safe. Unless you didn’t have to screen because you were a “known” safe reviewer. Everyone that did their screening should feel really safe right now?

Unbelievable!!!! If you gave anyone your personal information to screen you should be shitting in your pants right now.
It's unsettling assuredly but tbh, I think I accepted that fact that shit is bound to go down eventually. Its either a bust this year or 4 years down the line. Be conscious when making these decisions and accept that hobbying is always risky. Its just now people are reminded of that fact.

To those who read this, you're not obligated to tell them shit without an attorney. You have rights and working in law myself, judges seldom go hard on johns with good legal defense. Unless you're part of the operation, its just a dog and pony show to keep customers away. If you're the booker or lease owner? Different ball game.
Honest question. If PD knows who someone is, and that they scheduled visits, how is that enough evidence to arrest them for anything? Certainly they can't prove anything illegal took place during that those specific visits, if they happened. Am I missing something?
Honest question. If PD knows who someone is, and that they scheduled visits, how is that enough evidence to arrest them for anything? Certainly they can't prove anything illegal took place during that those specific visits, if they happened. Am I missing something? Originally Posted by TravelerX
Depends on what you said in your texts. But it's fairly unlikely they could convict you.

If they are calling you, it's because they don't have enough for a warrant. If they did they would just show up with the warrant. They want you to drop by and do their job for them.