Quirky things that get you revved up

Ok I just found out a guy I've known over 6 years loves to suck my toes and jerk off on them...he never told me or even hinted at it! But it was fun!

And I just had a guy the other day who said he gets off to women smoking cigars!

(When I'm home at my private incall...)
I get hot when a guy is sitting in my blowjob chair while smoking a cigar and drinking a cocktail While I am taking care of what's between his legs lol

I get excited bout a bald head or a bearded guy!
And don't be bald WITH a beard..lol... OR long hair with a beard!

I see miss SS likes sweaty sex..that's interesting and unique!

What quirky things rev you up??
When a gal does you then goes down and says we taste good together
Asks for it by name immediately at the door saying “please”, disappointed when there’s none left but says “thank you” anyway!

Bet’cha won’t ask a question like that again!
Lol dumars!
Lately, I have been revved up by ladies grinding on pillows, arms of chairs, each other, and Stripper Slides.
oily slides are awesome too

I luv when a gent oils my booty up w warm coconut oil and slides his package all over it!
Drinking whiskey while my bcd partner is melting ice cubes in her mouth by.......
I love to eat dark chocolates with almonds out of Ms Clarissa Priss' secret candy box!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I love to eat dark chocolates with almonds out of Ms Clarissa Priss' secret candy box!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Originally Posted by playa76
That sounds interesting. How many candy boxes does she have?
That sounds interesting. How many candy boxes does she have? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Why, Lube, are you craving some candy?????

Admit it, you are!!!!!
I'm finding more every day. I like new things to do. lay it out there and see what happens. Just the attempt of trying something new revs me up
I wonder if my liking crisp cool sheets,fuzzy throws and silky textured scarfs is a fetish? Hmmm
Lol

Great responses...now more
What are some things that get you reved up??
I still like to watch a gal slowly undress, very slowly.
Even strippers take their gear off to quickly.
I still like to watch a gal slowly undress, very slowly.
Even strippers take their gear off to quickly.
After many Dfk, with hands roaming slowly everywhere, you slide down, engulf my cock with your wet lips, licking slowly up my balls up the shaft and circling your tonque around my tip before coming up for another dfk, ummmm!