Is this a scam?

Recently, I made contact with 2 different girls on Adult Search. Cute girls, but not "10s". I was then directed to another site "Marcy..." where the girl had her rates and rules. They were identical for each girl. There is also a Brief YouTube explaining more rules. They then want newbies to pay a fee to to watch them nude "to prove you are not a cop." All the girls shown on that site are professional model gorgeous! "10+". Yet, very low fees. I didn't bite. Gotta be a scam?? Anyone else experienced this?
Definitely a scam.
You describe a scam, and then ask, is this a scam?
Unless they have impeccable reviews, ANYONE who wants you to pay prior to meeting is a scam.
Recently, I made contact with 2 different girls on Adult Search. Cute girls, but not "10s". I was then directed to another site "Marcy..." where the girl had her rates and rules. They were identical for each girl. There is also a Brief YouTube explaining more rules. They then want newbies to pay a fee to to watch them nude "to prove you are not a cop." All the girls shown on that site are professional model gorgeous! "10+". Yet, very low fees. I didn't bite. Gotta be a scam?? Anyone else experienced this? Originally Posted by kcjbc58

Is this a scam. HELL YES!

Walk away.

• Bbell
  • 07-22-2020, 01:07 PM
  • KCJim
  • 07-22-2020, 04:05 PM
Are the girls on KIK fake too? Some ask for half electronic up front?
Recently, I made contact with 2 different girls on Adult Search. Cute girls, but not "10s". I was then directed to another site "Marcy..." where the girl had her rates and rules. They were identical for each girl. There is also a Brief YouTube explaining more rules. They then want newbies to pay a fee to to watch them nude "to prove you are not a cop." All the girls shown on that site are professional model gorgeous! "10+". Yet, very low fees. I didn't bite. Gotta be a scam?? Anyone else experienced this? Originally Posted by kcjbc58
No, that's legit!! Go for it and be sure to post a review!!!
And good luck!!!!!......BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!
Are the girls on KIK fake too? Some ask for half electronic up front? Originally Posted by KCJim
What girls on KIK? NO MONEY UP FRONT FOR ANYONE. STOP THE SCAMS.
Aint ever gonna stop ya all are dreamin...thats why they call it a trick.
If you smart enough you get a treat