Vanilla kink tantric what say ye???

Ok there was a post in another realm about a guy looking for kink..he says he's tired of vanilla.
So that got me thinking... what do you define as kink..vanilla...tantric..pose. ..gfe??

I have heard that some guys are scared of me..they think I'm too hardcore or kinky..lol
But in truth,I am versatile! Sure I can get intense And high energy but I like vanilla and I like kink and I like in between...hell I even like to mix it up with it all!! I just love ALL aspects of playtime!! I am a very hedonistic person!

There are so many levels to kink..
To me "my kinda kink" is more softcore,sensual and passionate....with some fast paced activities and maybe some slower sensual type activities thrown in the mix.

What are your opinions,thoughts,experiences? ?
You said it all Dallas! No wonder we play together so well 😁
Lol yep my sexy gal!

Other comments? Thoughts??
Seriously, guys afraid of Dallas?
What's really amusing is that it's true.
And, what's really true is that she can take a guy apart.

But to her question:
Ending up with exhausted smiles works well.
I am the same. I like different things. My point is to please my man...but i also love cuddling to BDSM!
Seriously, guys afraid of Dallas?
What's really amusing is that it's true.
And, what's really true is that she can take a guy apart.

But to her question:
Ending up with exhausted smiles works well. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm sure you would agree she can take one apart but she can also be as gentle as can be
Lol UC and YD...I do tap out at times...But it's cause I'm hypersensative and get sensory overload lol
(And y'all both are good at overloading my senses..in a good way)

Speaking of hypersensitive,I did a post on that somewhere on this board
I had a gent yesterday who is that way,and he likes to be edged and teased for the whole two hours we set aside! I am really getting into the sensory play...I even have a violet wand I can use.

I think a lot of guys as they get older want to experience unique things they have read about or heard about..to just push a boundary a tad!
I love edging it comes natural to me. Have we ever played Without You tapping out haha love it
Ok, don’t be afraid of Dallas. She can be as tame or wild as you want. I like to mix it up as long as my partner is having fun and enjoying our time together. Tantric done well is exciting as is a true nuru. A slow build up is fun and exciting but sometimes you just got to go for it. Lol
Ok, don’t be afraid of Dallas. She can be as tame or wild as you want. I like to mix it up as long as my partner is having fun and enjoying our time together. Tantric done well is exciting as is a true nuru. A slow build up is fun and exciting but sometimes you just got to go for it. Lol Originally Posted by Gandolf64
+1 for all you said
Dangerously close to being an ad. closed