Spurs Game

I was looking at getting a provider tonight. It seems like everone is watching the game. Noone want to do an appointment. Damn Spurs!!
Hola, commplt
Ha..as for me I don't watch the game. I play the game LOL

Go Spurs Go!! wee
Hola, commplt
Ha..as for me I don't watch the game. I play the game LOL

Go Spurs Go!! wee Originally Posted by Sonya
And you play so well!!!
And you play so well!!! Originally Posted by TrmaOne
TrmaOne, Hey I really do play good b-ball wanna try me on the court ...
TrmaOne, Hey I really do play good b-ball wanna try me on the court ... Originally Posted by Sonya
Trma,

Tap Out now
patience only 1 game left!
Sonya i even sent you a PM. I tried to call your old number. Poor girl who has that number. I think u get alot of calls on it. she sounded pissed
Trma,

Tap Out now
Originally Posted by luv2daty
Oh no tapping out with me... Love to go one on one again with ya Sonya
Sonya i even sent you a PM. I tried to call your old number. Poor girl who has that number. I think u get alot of calls on it. she sounded pissed Originally Posted by commplt
She prob who the hell is sonya

Trma..Okay, 1 on 1 I'm game better be ready lol
Now I'm getting worried, better eat my wheaties!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Actually, it appears that the Spurs are the ones to need to eat their Wheaties.
The Spurs should have stayed home and seen a few providers... What a let down
Memphis is a bad matchup for the Spurs. I saw this coming.
Mokoa, I hope they took your advice for tonight's game!
Nikki, Mokoa, TrmaOne and others:

I truly hope I do NOT witness Tim's last night as a Spur tonight at the AT&T Center. Think about it ==> possible/probable lockout; contracts; lots of other things!!

Tim arrived here nearly 14 years ago, by lucky bounce of a lottery ball, to our small-market city he had never before considered. With the raising of four championship banners, he transformed one of the NBA’s hardest-luck outposts into an unexpected keeper of the basketball flame.

Beyond these playoffs, there is no telling what Tim's basketball future holds. If next season is completely erased by lockout, Duncan will stand to lose $21.2 million due the final year of his contract, more than any player in the league.

He will also stand to lose time, and that’s one commodity an NBA player in his mid-30s cannot replace.

So if this is it, if this playoff run is indeed Timmy's final last stand, it is only fitting he makes it with the ball in his hands.

Hope they play as the team they truly are and not as individuals trying to save everything.

McDyess maybe have used the term he did at exactly the right time!!

I will be cheering from the seats I've had for three years now - and will be there next for sure - whenever that may be.

As Nikki will tell you - there are few Spurs' fans as rabid as I.

GO SPURS GO!!