How low can Joe go?

USA Today has Joe Biden's approval at 38% today. Here is the poll, on 1 January, 2022 what will Joe Biden's approval number be according to USA Today, Trafalgar, and Emerson polling outfits.
I dont know if it can get any lower?

Id have to say low 40's by the 1st of the year.
.... Wager lines out there that say
Sleepy Joe won't see the Easter Bunny.

### Salty
As low as his turds at the Vatican.
I don't think he will be gone by January or before his 4 years are up. But he go lower than 32% I don't think will happen in main street polls but it possible.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-7320.html

This above good link for results test. If you notice there a gap and only one pole say 38 with gap factor it more like 39
How low can his approval rating go? We'll find out just as soon as the DOJ announces it has settled with illegal migrants "LEGALLY" separated from what may or may not have been "their" children and given in total ( I'm guessing here ) 100 million or more.

If the Democrats think the people of Virginia were pissed, wait till this happens. I think he could be at 20% when that happens.

How about those illegals who were deported and decided to leave their children here? That would be a separation of their choosing.

Like I said, I'd hate to see the US pay out that money but it will surely be the nail in Democrats coffin so it might just be money well spent if it returns the House and Senate to the Republicans which is looking more likely everyday.
How low can his approval rating go? We'll find out just as soon as the DOJ announces it has settled with illegal migrants "LEGALLY" separated from what may or may not have been "their" children and given in total ( I'm guessing here ) 100 million or more.

If the Democrats think the people of Virginia were pissed, wait till this happens. I think he could be at 20% when that happens.

How about those illegals who were deported and decided to leave their children here? That would be a separation of their choosing.

Like I said, I'd hate to see the US pay out that money but it will surely be the nail in Democrats coffin so it might just be money well spent if it returns the House and Senate to the Republicans which is looking more likely everyday. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
And, he’s closing another pipeline. $7 gallon of gas will piss everyone off.

https://t.me/rrndaily/102901
Potential SCOTUS ruling on OSHA vaccine mandate could happen right before then.

If WH wins, he's back above 40%. If WH loses, he could be down to low 30's.
What is WH?
White house...
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 03:04 AM
Potential SCOTUS ruling on OSHA vaccine mandate could happen right before then.

If WH wins, he's back above 40%. If WH loses, he could be down to low 30's. Originally Posted by SecretE

SE - I disagree that a SCOTUS ruling will affect fiden's polls one way or another.

his actions on mandates and other areas cause his loss of support for his administration.
I think that only two other American Presidents have had lower approval ratings in the history of the USA.

They would be: Lincoln in the South and Davis in the North

Gone by Jan 1, 2022? Maybe not, but he will not go the full four years, in my opinion.

At some point, those around him handling his everyday support will be told by the puppet-masters to pull the plug. The daily handlers will taper down his medications till he has a medical problem that renders him incapable of functioning. They will try to get him to resign "with honor" for "reasons of health".

If he does not do that, VP Harris and the Cabinet secretaries will have no choice but to use the 25th amendment and remove him.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 05:12 AM
ICU - well written
casting history before democraticommunists - is casting Pearls before swine.
They reject history as 'Racist"!
Would have picked gone by next summer if that had been a choice. Every day he looks worse health wise and the stage makeup they're using is gonna fall off. Seriously, look at his close up photos. Ignoring the photo touchup, you can see the plaster.