Since we are all just a bunch of fatties...

That was sarcasm for those that haven't met me yet...

I've noticed some guys complaining about the selection of ladies here and their weight.

Solution to the problem? I've created a Google Group for JUST LADIES. Girls, if you'd like to be a part, send me a PM with your email so I can send you a link to join. I will post weekly workouts and meal plans to help us all out. This is meant to be a support group, to give some ladies some ideas on dropping some pounds and to be a positive contribution back to the eccie boards.

Thanks for reading
Attached Images File Type: jpg women-fitness-stock.jpg (143.0 KB, 603 views)
What about TS'S?
If they want to join, they can. They just have to be a provider
Geat Idea Wendi. AS long as the girls don't turn on each other sounds like a great bonding experience.

Originally Posted by Still Looking - What about TS'S?
Too Easy
Nice offer and good idea...I would have no problems bending you over though...just saying..
Topless workouts with any oversize guys might work

....just a thought
They post so much they definitely have the time!

Will you offer help for the Geriatic Hos in the mix? Adjust a diet for the wear and tear age creates on their bodies?
Is it preggo friendly?! Or is that like a Lamaze class?
Hey whispers, wanna be my Lamaze partner?! LOL
Hey whispers, wanna be my Lamaze partner?! LOL Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
I think he'd be an excellent choice! Who here knows better on how to turn mayhem loose on the world?
Hey whispers, wanna be my Lamaze partner?! LOL Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
I remember Lamaze classes. All those chicks were putting out!
I remember Lamaze classes. All those chicks were putting out! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well you can't get anymore pregnant.. Just saying lol
It's for women only... No men allowed but if you gals want to do extra credit with your male partners..

And I put in strict rules about bullshit. No rudeness or other nonsense will be tolerated in the group. We are here to support and help each other, not harm each other.
What!!! Southsiders don't do Lamaze classes. Ha.
What about TS'S? Originally Posted by Still Looking
They post so much they definitely have the time!

Will you offer help for the Geriatic Hos in the mix? Adjust a diet for the wear and tear age creates on their bodies? Originally Posted by Whispers

What about Fat Fuck geriatric TS HO-bart?
Well you can't get anymore pregnant.. Just saying lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Careful now or the BB and Cream Pie guys will be lighting up your phone!