Anyone into the World Series this Year ;)

I predict the winner to be da San Francisco Giants:

Hot chics and I'm over here checking out the heels...
Play ball!
Dang Jezabelle .....you look damn good! Wendii I would love to see those heels!
LOL! I was talking about the orange and black ones the one girl has on. I like it! But I have quite a few nice heels to wear
Not after last night's game.
Attached Images File Type: jpg hooters.JPG (15.1 KB, 167 views)
Baseball....Zzzzzzzzzz....zzzz zzz...Zzzzzz..uh hem oh yeah BASEBALL!...Zzzzzzz...Zzzzzzzz ...

WTF needs sleeping pills with Soocer & Baseball to put you to sleep guaranteed!!!

Baseball, You Bet...Zzzzzzzz....Zzzzzzzz...Z zzzzzz
Baseball....Zzzzzzzzzz....zzzz zzz...Zzzzzz..uh hem oh yeah BASEBALL!...Zzzzzzz...Zzzzzzzz ...

WTF needs sleeping pills with Soocer & Baseball to put you to sleep guaranteed!!!

Baseball, You Bet...Zzzzzzzz....Zzzzzzzz...Z zzzzzz Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Damn kuhl do you actually like anything other than bitching and moaning about EVERYTHING!!!
I'll take the Royals. Feisty young team playing the right way and defying the odds. Although being an Astros fan I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be happy to see Hunter Pence get another ring.

And Jezabelle I can forgive you for wearing a Rangers only cuz you look so damn cute.
Damn Abomb is that all you do is peruse my posts THEN go crying to Mods?

FOOTBALL!!! America's TRUE Sport!!!!

Based on photos above I guess I'm a Giants Fan? Nothing personal just love the Squeeze Plays in THOSE Giants uniforms...
I agree, baseball is booooooooooooring. Never been into soccer but it's definitely not as boring as the hit-the-ball-with-the-stick game
Damn Abomb is that all you do is peruse my posts THEN go crying to Mods?

FOOTBALL!!! America's TRUE Sport!!!!

Based on photos above I guess I'm a Giants Fan? Nothing personal just love the Squeeze Plays in THOSE Giants uniforms... Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
I am huge football fan myself but I do like baseball as well unfortunately my astros have not been very good since jeff bagwell and craig biggio retired but I am pulling for the royals would like to see a new team win it all for a change

Khul it is kind of funny that you say football is americas true sport since baseball has been around a lot longer...

Btw I enjoyed your pm a lot I am looking forward to the next one I hope that one is just as enlightening

See now that is sarcasm and I didnt even have to make a racist comment to do it but you continue to be you and I am sure you will get another ban just like you did last time. Have a great day!!
Really enjoying it so far. Go giants!!
Hey Abum...give it a rest...(see movie Platoon for proper context & delivery)

"Football Is Americas game" is my opine you book burning censor and I'm open for a beer summit "whenever, wherever" Abum...it would be a blast! That way you can stop Stalking my posts...or do u got a man-crush on me...STRANGER DANGER!!! I just saw your PM ABum...you wanna touch my WHAt???? STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!!! LOL

Getting back to topic at hand...

I sure would LOVE TO ROUND THE BASES WITH THOSE GIANTS DOnning Models, THATS for sure!

I for sure wouldn't BALK at the opportunity to PITCH my balls into their DUG OUTS...