El Rey Feo ??

First off it's great to be able to ask some questions here and thanx in advance for your honest and enetertaining...answers .
The numbers game ..
. We're at a disadvantage here Gals ..I can only cum up with entertainment funds once or twice a week ..but you gals more than likely see many times that every day . so do you really give a shit about the guys looks as long as he's clean confident and respectful ?
In the days of my youth I was a looker ..but never really knew it ..things have slid a little as you can imagine ..however I would like to think I more than make up for it with personality, charm, and mostly pure, sugar coated bullshit .
Question " After seeing many different guys do looks matter much ?
If you go to one of the socials and see what the rest of us guys look like, you'll realize it's not about the looks. It's about the $$.
I personally don't care what you look like.

When I think about it, that goes for my personal life as well.
Looking back over the years, I have dated/fucked many many hot ass guys.
However, the guys I actually called my boyfriend and settled down with for years were not the typical hot guy. They were hot to me of course, but not necessarily initially. I don't know if it's because I subconsciously don't want my man to be hotter than me.

Charm, comfort level, chemistry, and lets be honest money; are much more powerful than quintessential good looks.

Just my 2 cents.
I personally don't care what you look like.

When I think about it, that goes for my personal life as well.
Looking back over the years, I have dated/fucked many many hot ass guys.
However, the guys I actually called my boyfriend and settled down with for years were not the typical hot guy. They were hot to me of course, but not necessarily initially. I don't know if it's because I subconsciously don't want my man to be hotter than me.

Charm, comfort level, chemistry, and lets be honest money; are much more powerful than quintessential good looks.

Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I guess that answers my question ...it's about the same as in every other situation ..just depends ...and my Blarney and manners count for something.
If your green ain't funny, you'll have the correct calling card.

VS, good response. I get lost in that crowd of wallflowers
If you go to one of the socials and see what the rest of us guys look like, you'll realize it's not about the looks. It's about the $$. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I think I should take offense at this remark.
You can hide behind me, Alt
If you go to one of the socials and see what the rest of us guys look like, you'll realize it's not about the looks. It's about the $$. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I don't care what Von says I am fucking sexy!!

My personal experience... the good looking guys are douches, they have too many girls on them and therefore don't have a good personality.

I'll take my men handsome, but not "classically". Add a lot of humor, some caring, a life of his own and ambition and I am all in.
WCW, there was a survey recently that said the same thing.
WCW, there was a survey recently that said the same thing. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I've dated a lot of REALLY handsome men in my life. Like to the point where I think to myself, DAMN. How the hell did I bag that dude? LOL But like I said, the ones that are TOO good looking, they come with the most issues. A lot of them think they are modern day Greek gods (not to be confused with the other Greek), their egos are so inflated that they forget basic things like having respect, being cordial, and humility.

Nowadays, I like my men handsome still, but they aren't what most girls would go for. They usually have some sort of quirk about them, I find quirky things sexy, like a gap in the front two teeth, or crazy hair, or something else that makes them unique and shows me they don't care about society's "norms". And a person's personality is definitely what is important. If a man can't make me laugh hard daily to the point where my tummy hurts and/or I need to pee, we won't be together. Funny men have a special place in my heart.
Personality goes a long way for me I love to be with a man who is goofy, can hold a conversation, and have good hygiene. Here in Florida there are so many hot guys, but good god their attitude stinks.
I got the crazy hair going for me. Those that know and seen me will vouch for that. Want to put it to use for a Halloween costume. I may not be funny but I do qualify for funny looking
I've said this before and it bears repeating in this context. There are basically 4 Rules for Hobbyists to follow to make a provider want to see you again:

(1) Show up. Or cancel with respectful and sufficient notice.
(2) Make her laugh.
(3) Make her cum. (If you can. Not a deal-killer if you can't.)
(4) Don't be a jerk.
You Girls Rock ... Just goes to prove ..good pussy from a sweet gal can change yer life Restores my Faith in Mankind Thank You For Yer Service !