Info on Alexxas

Tried my usual searches for info but came up blank ... thought I'd see if any of my fellow mongers had some intel ...

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...t/407628394395
PayPal vemno probably a fake
I saw her about 8 months back and she was well worth the adventure!
More providers are tsking PayPal and Venmo ... sometimes safer than cash!
Thanks boss ... any specifics? Same girl as the photos? Clock watcher? Services?
Scheduling with her is a nightmare ... would not recommend based on a wasted day and a half
For who? For the girl for sure...especially if she's a scammer. Definitely not for the monger...ever.
More providers are tsking PayPal and Venmo ... sometimes safer than cash! Originally Posted by marcham17
More providers are tsking PayPal and Venmo ... sometimes safer than cash! Originally Posted by marcham17
safest way for a scammer to get your $ securely acquired

more *scammers* are asking for venmo, paypal, cryptocurrency

providers accept cash
Found another way to spot a scammer because of this one.

Save the number in your contacts
Download Telegram if you don’t already use it (it’s a messaging app)
See if they are there (“she” joined the other day, when a contact of yours joins you get notified)

“Her” contact has a profile pic of a guy and the bio/username looks like a Russian name

@Yalin1225

Ramazon oyi muborak
To add to abqspencer's post...I use "TinEye" photo comparison add on for Firefox. It searches a lot of photos so you can decide if it's "live or Memorex"... It doesn't always find source photos, but couple that with reading the profile and you can make an informed decision.
I use Tin Eye a lot as well ... after s while you get used to spotting fakes ... not always, but most times