Yankee, GO HOME

I've had enough of you dirty American types polluting our clean, well regulated and highly taxed section of this board. CEASE AND DESIST! and go back to your french fries and all that red, white and blue. We have our own culture here and don't appreciate your loud and obnoxious ways! It's bad enough you sent us Katy Perry, now we have to listen more american garbage!
  • Tiger
  • 01-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Does this mean you will stay on the happy and polite side of the border?

Didn't Katy Perry cross to the north about the same time Justin Bieber went south?

Sorry, time to have some poutine and toutons.
Within reason you can have it out here in the sandbox....
Does this mean you will stay on the happy and polite side of the border?

Didn't Katy Perry cross to the north about the same time Justin Bieber went south?

Sorry, time to have some poutine and toutons. Originally Posted by Tiger
Do they sell them at the duty free now? or maybe at Tim Horton's down there in the USA? You think your dealing with a child here? 2,800 posts, I only see a few, from the last few days you've been pretending to be one the true north strong and free, posted in this section. IMPOSTOR!

A few questions: do you spell it colour or color? how many Gordon Lightfoot records do you own and which are your favorites? Tim Horton, Better NHL defenseman or doughnut maker? Has NOTL lost it's charm?
Within reason you can have it out here in the sandbox.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I think we're destined to have it out in the parking lot of the Brewer's Retail in St. Catharines.

I see you do a lot of moderating, hopefully we won't take up too much of your time. But I think it's important keep this section free of the influence of our burping,smelly neighbor to the south. As the anthem says, "We stand on guard for the"!!!

j'ai achete quelques batteries hier,mais ils n'etaient pas inclus
  • Tiger
  • 01-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Do they sell them at the duty free now? or maybe at Tim Horton's down there in the USA? You think your dealing with a child here? 2,800 posts, I only see a few, from the last few days you've been pretending to be one the true north strong and free, posted in this section. IMPOSTOR!

A few questions: do you spell it colour or color? how many Gordon Lightfoot records do you own and which are your favorites? Tim Horton, Better NHL defenseman or doughnut maker? Has NOTL lost it's charm? Originally Posted by drluv1
Let's see...Less than 30 of your own 500+ posts are here...17 of 21 reviews are of women in the states.

Sorry, I do not have any Gordon Lightfoot records as his songs are a bit older than my tastes. The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald, Rainy Day People, If You Could Read My Mind.

#7 Tim Horton in 25 seasons Most with the Leafs
1446 Games played, 115 Goals, 403 Assists, 1611 PIMs
Better Hockey Player.

Niagara on the Lake charming, please.

Colour in Canada
Color in US
Let's see...Less than 30 of your own 500+ posts are here...17 of 21 reviews are of women in the states.

Sorry, I do not have any Gordon Lightfoot records as his songs are a bit older than my tastes. The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald, Rainy Day People, If You Could Read My Mind.

#7 Tim Horton in 25 seasons Most with the Leafs
1446 Games played, 115 Goals, 403 Assists, 1611 PIMs
Better Hockey Player.

Niagara on the Lake charming, please.

Colour in Canada
Color in US Originally Posted by Tiger
Yes,I was exiled to the states for a few years.I had to hold my nose and plug my ears for 4yrs. My Canadianness is not in question here, yours is.No Gordon Lightfoot? He's timeless. You are correct that Horton was a better defenCeman, but you missed the improper spelling,which means you fail!
Please go back to where you came from and cease posting on the good side here. It's nice and peaceful, and we don't a bunch of noisy yanks to muck it all up!!
"Carefree highway let me step away, step away on you"
We have our own culture here Originally Posted by drluv1
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Le DYN-O-MITE