Bitcoin and Altcoin payment integration and investing.

Please no provider do this.. personally a bad idea (Actual financial pro here).
Not to knock anything, but almost everything you offer, a person can do on their own, anyone can setup a bitcoin/Crypto wallet, and if you're setting up people to use Paypal for adult services.. totally bad move, because Paypal will permanently ban them and keep the money they have in their account if they find out, and they usually do.

The only way you can keep people from chargebacks and refunds and getting banned from Paypal is if you are doing the payment processing and masking it as non adult and charging a hefty amount to do so, because if people are making refunds or making chargebacks then you have to cover for them and you're not going to pay out your pocket, it's going to be passed back as a fee for services.

As far as providing financial services that may be totally fine, but I don't know how well it's up to people to research that and decide.
I’m down with getting paid it bitcoins
I just wish I could access my two step in Coinbase but don’t have that phone so wow hmmm how much was my 20 or 45 dollars 10 years

Anyways know how to check???
I’m in Oklahoma now and we just started getting atms!)
They also don't rapidly increase in value either. Take a look at the growth stats on bitcoin over the last several months. It's a bubble, we are merely suggesting taking advantage of the bubble while it lasts. Originally Posted by axlaou513
The fact that you think it’s a bubble leads me to believe you’re offering services on something you truly lack an understanding of.
What can you say about bikkex exchange? I just watched fees and I liked it. I would like to try trading on this exchange. Does anyone have an active account there? What can you say?
Adaptation to all modern trends, very cool displayed on all industries. But few people have delved much into the subject of financing and the management of their funds, which is why many people can not achieve a certain success in anything. So people have a question, where do you get funds in an emergency situation. The answer to which I can advise to visit, Staff Edit where there is a lot of information, which can help everyone. Financial literacy is very important in all areas. I recommend that you read it!
Investing is not a bad form of income. But like everything requires knowledge and understanding. For example I am engaged in trading and I understand that it is always necessary to improve your skills! I can advise who is interested to read about instant execution https://fxnews.exness.com/do-you-kno...xecution-type/ useful information which will be useful not only for a beginner but also for a person who has been in this field for a long time. Know that to achieve something, you need to make it not a little effort. And then everything will turn out!
With people using Robinhood hood not everyone can make payments.
When crypto becomes regularly accepted, this hobby will grow much further.
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are more of a thing for trading than for investing.
Yes, cryptocurrency is more suitable for trading
Your services sound intriguing, especially for those looking to dive into the crypto world. Integrating payment options and investment strategies can be quite a game-changer. While my response might be a tad delayed, it's always great to see professionals offering support in the dynamic crypto space.For anyone considering your services, I'd recommend doing a thorough research and asking the right questions to ensure a solid fit. And hey, Staff Edit - Biomed1 might be worth checking out as well. Remember, the crypto market is exciting but can also be unpredictable, so making informed decisions is key.
This entire post reminds me of the 'buying-on-the-margin' scheme which was in vogue in the 20's. 1920's that is. And we all know what 'that' lead to don't we.