Search Still Down

Well Chaps, It's still down (4:35 AM Fri.) and for me it's been down since yesterday morning (4:00 AM). FYI
24 hours later............search is still down. Best get your technical staff off of the 'pickle ball' court and back on the job. By-the-bye, Mr. Biomed sir, this Technical staff isn't outsourced to Pakistan or some place similar are they?
I have had the same problem with the Search feature being down, and when I reported it, I never received a reply regarding the reason.
Yeah it's throwing errors,

Tech team is well aware of it.
Sunday May 21st. 4:18 AM CST. 'Search' is still down.
While ECCIE 'Search' is superior, I am now using TER for Reviews on the ladies, if I need to.
So, which side is winning the Pickleball match?
Sunday May 21st. 4:18 AM CST. 'I am now using TER for Reviews on the ladies? Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Search dead here as well. I don't know how to do TER, what it is, can't find explanation online. Got a link for instructions?
fixed
Search works but does not include new posts
It was reported to the Technical Team earlier this week.
Search dead here as well. I don't know how to do TER, what it is, can't find explanation online. Got a link for instructions? Originally Posted by PillowPilot
To answer your question sir, TER is The Erotic Review. Go to <www.theeroticreview.com> , and there you are. It was the original review platform. I first learned of it approx. 20 years ago. ECCIE is more flexible and fun.
Search still does not include new posts
Is there any ETA for when the search will be fixed to return the posts since early June?
Functionality be damned.
Who can bother themselves with searching when there are threads being created in wrong forums that need moving, users that need demerits issued, posts that require micromanaged edits to occur by staff??
When will the search feature for looking up other cities be working it’s been down since May. Was told months ago that it was being fixed.