Encounter: WOW...The self proclaimed HBIC ain't gonna be happy bout this ....But I sure was!!

Date: 3/5/19
Name: KATI4U
Phone: Provided after acreening
Email Address: Yourgfekati@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=269126
City: Was invited to the house of Ill repute in Independence but opted for something a little more discretionary! So OP it was..
State: Kansas
Address: Central Joco
Activities: Well there was kissing, lots of it! Sex with me and Kati enjoying each others bodies. She liked my nipples I liked hers. Performed Daty on her peach and she asked me for marriage...which i politely declined. Then she went down on me with one hell of a BBBJ CIM and HJ to completion. And then I realized I should ask her to marry me!
Hair Length and Color: Shaved on one side, kinda sexy! Long past shoulders, reddish tint
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is cute, sexy brown eyes. Got some nice curves. She isn't BBW, she is maybe 170 but carries it well. Great breasts!
Recommendation: Yes
I've met a lot of women with great demeanors, but hers is my favorite. Her oral is top notch as well!
Nice review, Big Deal. Kati is awesome...
Just a wonderful review of a very cool and beautiful girl...

MW is jeaulous of the legendary BD.......!!!!!

Adjusting my bucket list forthwith...
Nice review
"HBIC"....????
  • sherm
  • 03-05-2019, 11:29 PM
I’m guessing the HBIC is his head bitch in charge. I.e. the wife. Gotta love it when you realize you’ve spent thousands trying to keep the HBIC happy and all you needed was a few bucks a month for your own happiness.
Great review BD. Kati is as wonderful as they come.
Cmon Malwoody haven't I taught you anything about the hobby?
Sherm nope its not an SO, far from it!
This provider knows who she is...she runs a posse and its very likely you are on her DNS list. Im a proud member of it.
Head Bitch in Charge!
  • sherm
  • 03-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Haha. Very likely I’m on the DNS. #heartbroken ������ My apologies for the inaccurate assumption. Party on.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....trust me we all know who the HBIC is,,,,,,,the Queen of ECCIE!!!!
BD, you the man. I always enjoy reading about your latest. Keep them coming.
Big D,
Nice write.
I don’t know what’s up with her but despite several attempts she’s never responded to any of my requests to meet up. I called her the other week after not getting a pm response to See if she was available and she was very rude and just said not right now and hung up. I’ve never met her, so I can’t think what I would’ve done to piss her off. Oh well plenty of good gals on here to waste anymore time with her. Congrats to you guys that have been lucky enough to get to know her