First timer

What is the best areas to travel for a first timer? Looking for all and any advice
Probably the Hoover area by the Riverchase Galleria. Or off of 280 south of 459.
If Montgomery, the Eastchase area would be the best and safest location. I hope you can come!
Huntsville Bridge Street Town Center area is a great choice.
Thank you! I’m looking to plan a trip never been, but thought anywhere by the water is nice to be next to.
Thank you! I’m looking to plan a trip never been, but thought anywhere by the water is nice to be next to. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
For that you’d need to be in Ocean Shores, a bit dead this time of year. Mobile is somewhat code but sort of a pit.
For that you’d need to be in Ocean Shores, a bit dead this time of year. Mobile is somewhat code but sort of a pit. Originally Posted by MountainJack
Yes I’ve heard it’s slow now and not much of hobby activity happens by the water. :/ Would just be a pit stop on the way
Mobile would be a perfect stop on your way to Orange Beach or Destin! We would keep you very busy, not much talent around here.