Hail and Farewell

There comes a time when it's time to go. That time has arrived for me. I've been considering this for some weeks now. As I get older and more involved with family and health issues, I realize that I'm not doing the job for you folks that I expect of myself. And so, it's time for the owners to appoint a new mod. I'm sure they'll give you one who will do a bang-up job.
I'll stop in once in a while to say hello and tease you guys a bit but it's time for new blood.
Thanks for being a great group.
Well Cheers buddy! I wish you well not that I know ya he he.

I say this calls for a poll on the new mod for D&T.

I appoint atlcomedy and WTF....lol. Females...Becky and Clair Jordan.
Good luck JB!

I'll do it
Good luck JB!

I'll do it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
No really...Topguntex! You have too many responsibilities already perv.
No really...Topguntex! You have too many responsibilities already perv. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You're right LR...I am a Perv
There comes a time when it's time to go. That time has arrived for me. I've been considering this for some weeks now. As I get older and more involved with family and health issues, I realize that I'm not doing the job for you folks that I expect of myself. And so, it's time for the owners to appoint a new mod. I'm sure they'll give you one who will do a bang-up job.
I'll stop in once in a while to say hello and tease you guys a bit but it's time for new blood.
Thanks for being a great group. Originally Posted by John Bull
Sorry to see you go. I wish you good luck!

Happy Trails JB! I don't know you that well, but I had a good-honest laugh yesterday when you posted that you were "consistently inconsistent and that counts as being consistent." I loved it! Take care, and come back often.
Best Regards! I think you have done a good job on whole over the last year or so

Has Tudor applied yet? Does he know the salary & benefits that come with the job?
Thank you for your service, sir! Take care...be well...enjoy your freedom!

Dunno if your Catholic but, if so, no Purgatory for you...you've done your time!

JB, was it something we said?
Good luck.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Good luck JB!

I'll do it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I'm sure discreetegent and atl will vote for ya!

Really seriously, JB has been one helluva Mod. Fair and/or honest. Not many Mods will admit to being consistent in their inconsistency.
You do not find that often. We get stuck with a SR type , watch out, we'll all be wearing tutu's. Sorry SR, just my opinion.

Damn I for one hope we do not go back to the old aspd days of look at me threads! No intresting threads for fear of breaking the skin of the thinnest of skinned members. Political Correctness run amuck. I hope our next Mod is a Libertarian, no lib or conserative.

That is probably why JB is so good. I say we start a petition for a Libertarian Mod. PJ, where you at. Hell JB, that all ya need, don't retire, delegate. PJ would make a great right hand man! (no gay jokes from the peanut gallery)
Can't wait for the campaigning to begin!
  • foX
  • 02-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Dang JB. You were always 10 steps ahead of me around here. I'll miss you more than anyone because I'll have to actually do something around here. Good luck and safe travels to you.
Your years of service are appreciated. No one should do too many tours of duty. Take your pension and buy yourself a session. Thanks for taking out the trash before you left.