People please, stop!

I have said this before!

If you have an issue with me or anyone, go to that person! Do not spread rumors or gossip about the person! It is childish!

I am not the type of lady that gets mad easily! But when I am told people are talking trash about me to people that do not know me, yes I get mad! Use your brain and voice, come to me with your quedtions or comments about me!

And just because I said in the past I had friends that were le, Does NOT mean I work with them! I am done listening to that stupid rumor!

Ok, venting over!

Everyone go get laid, lol!
Sorry to hear that you're having problems, Missy. I don't know what those problems are anything about them, but what I do know is ... You were a quality visit and a polite and articulate companion. I had fun and zero problems. Wish ALL my encounters were as nice.

Good luck,
MM
I didn't do it.
Thank you MM! You have always been a sweetheart!

MrSmith I didnt give names, but then again I have never met you or chatted with you!
The people I spoke of know who they are!
Damn. Sound Like someone need a swift kick to the ass
Damn. Sound Like someone need a swift kick to the ass Originally Posted by Coonass50
Couldn't agree more. Well, actually I was thinking the perpetrator needs to learn the joys of being bounced. Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters may always be "handy" but they're no substitute for the real deal.

Missy: If you care to take this matter up in private, please PM me. I ain't afraid of ya no more.

HID
Ok I feel like a fool how the heck do I pm? My brain is toast!

Thank you Coonass and HID but I think I got this one!

Falling down hurts, Coonass I need a massage!
Missy, name the hobbyists who are doing you wrong.

Otherwise, this is just an AD disguised as a threAD.
Ok I feel like a fool how the heck do I pm? My brain is toast!

Thank you Coonass and HID but I think I got this one!

Falling down hurts, Coonass I need a massage! Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
I could do that. Internally that is lol
MrSmith if I was posting an ad, I would not have post it here! You do not know me, so please stay out of my business!

HID pm me please, I scattered my brain in the yard a lil while ago!
Missy, if you know who is talking about you, PM them if they are doing it through this website, OR report their behavior to the mods.

If you Just want the world to know someone is bothering you, then it is a threAD.

Kisses,
Smitty

PS. If you post something in a public forum, don't tell someone to stay out of "YOUR" business. You made the choice to make it everyones business by posting it in a public forum.
  • GMTA
  • 06-08-2011, 10:28 PM
hear hear MM I agree Missy is top notch